Chapter 12: Unexpected News

2 Weeks Later

After a week of Cath’s arrival, a new girl named Lucy Vega attended to our school. She was a rich family’s girl and she bonded with Cath easily. That’s why I was very careful for the last weeks. Belive me or not, those two looked very dangerous together. They were like the blonde witches together, after seeing them my interest about blondes died down. Never trust a blonde, I muttered to myself as I made my way towards my house door. (A/N: Amelia is just using sarcasm in this part. I don’t have any problems with blondes so please don’t send any harsh comments) . When I went outside the house, Eric wasn’t in there and he hadn’t opened my calls eitheir. I decided the ride with my own car but I had a bad feeling about this.

**************************************************************************

When I arrived to the school, I found Eric talking to the others. Usually, they would meet in that place every morning with the other girls but now they were nowhere in sight. There was just Eric, Adam, Daniel and Alex talking with each other with worried faces. Daniel putted a hand in Eric’s shoulder and said:

“Don’t do this, Eric. You can find another way to get out of this situation. The girl will be devastated if you do this and you know it.”

“Do you think it is easy for me? But I have to! I can’t lose my father. I know that he will hate me if he learns about this” he said his voice hoarse. His eyes were bloodshot red and he looked like he didn’t get any sleep.

“What is going on in here?” I asked. What did Daniel mean about a girl being devastated? What happened to Eric’s father? The questions swirled in my head as I made my way towards Eric.

“Amelia, we need to talk, come with me to the garden” he said then lead me towards the garden.

“Well, now can you tell me what is going on?” I asked. Eric swallowed and said:

“We need to break up. I don’t know for how long but I can’t see you now. Please, trust me in this Amelia.” he said. I just looked at him for a minute then ran off. The worst thing is? He didn’t even bothered to come after me.

****************************************************************************

A Day Before, Eric’s POV:

I woke up the Sunday morning with a smile on my face. I had a beautiful girlfriend, my grades were great and everything was fine. As I was planning what to do for the day, my phone rang. I answered the call without bothering to look at the ID.

“Hello, who am I talking to?” I asked.

“Cath, I need to talk to you.” Cath said through the other side of the phone.

“Like hell I would listen to any of your senseless crap” I said through gritted teeth.

“Just come to my house. It is important. When you learn about this you will be sorry about how you acted towards me. It’s about your father, I mean about your real father.” she said. Before I could say anything else, she hung up on me. My real father? What the hell was going on in here?

Thirty minutes later, I arrived to Cath’s house. She was waiting me at the front garden.

“Come in, don’t be shy.” She said smiling an evil smile.

“Just shut up and lets get this finished.” I said. If she wasn’t a girl, well lets just say that she would be dead. We arrived to her livingroom. She gestured me to sit at the sofa across from the table and she sat at the chair that was in front of me. She handed me a file and smirked at me.