~ʝǟɖɛ~

"Tequila." Katrina argued

"Vodka." Trinity said

"Champagne." Jess said raising an imaginary glass

"Tequila. Obviously." Camilla frowned

"Jade?" Trinity asked and I looked up from my nails

"Weed." I smirked and they frowned at me

"Seriously?" Katrina arched a brow

"Yeah. It gets you nice and high." I held my hand up 

"God help us all." Trinity crossed her hands over her chest in the motion of a cross and I stared at her in disbelief

"Religious?" I asked

"No, but sometimes the good Lord above needs to help us all." she smirked

"When do we get to see the witches?" Jessica complained

"Midnight." I picked my phone up to go through my feed again. To be honest it was just getting boring. 

I flicked through Beth's feed, grimacing at the amount of mirror selfies she took, oh yeah and let's not forget those pictures where she was laying half-naked on a random. 

"How do we talk to them?" Jess asked curiously.

"Graveyard spell." I replied, "Basically we find the graves of royal witches and then talk to their ghosts."

"Have you done it before?" Trinity asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"I guess we'll have to hope it works." I smiled

"Where's the spell?" Jess asked 

"With Alex. I left it with him to look over." I frowned and got up, "I'm gonna go get it."

"What's the point?" Katrina interrupted, "I mean you can't use it until midnight."

"I can practise, but the spell won't work until midnight. Just getting pronunciation right." I shrugged. Trinity got up and we both went out, leaving the other girls in the room.

"How are you feeling?" she asked

"About?" I looked at her out the side of my eye

"The whole royalty thing." 

"Not to sound self-conceited or anything. But I've been royal since the day I was born." I pointed out and she frowned slightly before nodding, "What's it like being the death alpha's mate?"

"Absolutely great." she said with a roll of her eyes

"You two aren't close?" I asked, kind of glad that I wasn't the only person not so into their mates

"Oh no, we're close." she hurried to fix her mistake, "Our personalities clashed the minute we met you know and then basically I'm his Persephone to his Hades." 

"How romantic." I said sarcastically and she hmm'd in agreement. 

We stepped into the hallway that linked up to the study that the inner circle had been in, to hear the sound of bookshelves falling and glass breaking. Trinity and I linked eyes and ran up to the door, my hands filling up with balls of fire, while Trinity's eyes completely blacked out and shadows swirled around her, while smoke rose out of her hands. 

She blasted the door down and we ran in, to see the entire inner circle growling at Jaime and holding Damon back, whose eyes were completely gold, no control. Jaime was just sitting calmly, eyes staring them down confidently. 

"What did you say?" fire disappeared from my hands and Trinity followed suit, her darkness vanishing, although she kept a close eye on situation.