~ʝǟɖɛ~

We had been having dinner for a couple of hours now. The atmosphere had been thick with tension at the beginning of the meal, but now it was getting better. 

We had all managed to strike some sort of conversation with everyone, but Beth was the one person who was making it really difficult for others

She eventually excused herself and the atmosphere really lightened up. Hell, the drinks came out in full force and within seconds, everybody but the twins, Scott, Damon and me were wasted. Oh yeah and the pregnant gals. 

Poor Jess and Cam looked pissed off at their drunk mates, while they had to stick to drinking water with lemon and ice. Guess how I felt for the past five months.

The baby was due sometime this month and half of me wanted to have the baby now and get it over and done with and the other part of me wanted to wait it out as long as humanly possible. 

Damon, I knew wanted the baby to be out, so that we could get back to have sex three times a day and that he could finally get Victoria out of our bedroom, so that she could go coddle over the baby. To be honest I think at this point, Damon cared more about our sex life, than the birth of our child. To be honest, that was completely relatable.

I could see the wine getting to everybody quickly, thanks to the smirk on Jaime's face which proved that he had dropped something in the huge glass sitting in the middle of the table. I shook my head in amusement and gasped suddenly as I felt something hard kick me. 

Obviously I had felt the baby kick before, but this was different. 

It happened fast, but it was like time was slowing too. 

Damon turned to me all smiles, then worry and confusion crossed his face. I looked around the table, trying to control the spasms in my stomach, going as far to clutch my stomach tightly. 

Karina pointed at her eyes and I touched my face, feeling the sticky feel of blood. Ray had jumped up and I watched as he and Tristan grabbed Damon and battled to hold him back from me. 

I touched my ears, nose and eyes again, feeling the stickiness. I looked down in horror at my light purple dress that was stained with blood. 

Normally for humans and wolves that meant a miscarriage, but I couldn't be loosing my baby. Then I felt blood oozing out at a faster rate. I could hear my heart in my ears and within seconds, I was screaming.

The pain. God the pain. It was intense. It felt like I was slipping between life and death. The pain started in my stomach moving down to my abdomen. It felt like something was ripping my organs out, slowly as if it was a torture mechanism. 

Blood coated my vision. There was so much blood. I couldn't even feel Damon anymore. I could hear slightly people trying to comfort and hold me down. 

There were men's hands on my body, but Damon wasn't there. I could recognise, Scott's and Tommy's touches. I could feel my ladies either trying to reassure me or touching me themselves.

I had realised since recently, that their touches helped. Since the inner circle was now complete, those ladies had powers of their own. To be better Luna's and mothers. I had seen it during the witch ceremony. All they had to do was lay a hand on Damon and he had calmed down significantly. One touch from me and he would be fine and another solution was for all four of them to touch him. I guess it would work on all of the men as well. 

My musings were interrupted by another spasm of pain. I had been told that drugs wouldn't work on me. I had to go in for the full ride. Worse than any heat. 

I screamed, groaned, pushed, cursed, but nothing happened. I couldn't feel anything. I begged for someone to end this. It was so painful. Too much pain.