~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~

Three years later

We had been married for three years now. Looking at Jade, that seemed almost impossible of how far we had gotten in our life. 

Andros was growing up slowly and quickly, with Tristan and Alx constantly fighting everyday of who was going to tutor him. 

Kat and Jess took the opportunities to tutor him and he loved the inner circle like his own family.

Leon and Liam had both started trainings to become generals of the royal pack and war pack and both were proteges of Tristan. 

Beth had left Scott with Zoe, their little girl and Jade had immediately forced both of them to come to the royal pack. Although both left after a few weeks, since Scott was still Gamma of la lune montatnte. 

Timothy had found his second-chance mate and they both lived the sweet life of promiscuousness. 

All of the ladies had a son each, who turned out to be Andros' best friends, just like the inner circle was a group of my best friends when I was younger. 

Katerina and Tristan decided to take a break on having children, since Jade basically forced them to have a kid so that all of our kids could grow up together. 

Cam was always the motherly type and she had another little girl after her eldest son. Ray was already hella controlling over the poor thing and would shake his finger if any of the boys came close to her. 

Alx and Jess, had twins the first time they had kids and both of them were the exact opposite of Alx. To be honest they were more like Ray and Tristan, but I couldn't say much since Alx used to be such a fearless dare devil growing up. He still is. 

Azrail and Trinity finally had a kid. A little boy who seemed to be the exact opposite of his father, who literally carried darkness in his back pocket. The little boy always had a smile on his face and was happier when other were happy. 

Tim and Kaitlyn, her name was, had twins as well. One girl and one boy. Kaitlyn still struggled with the inner circle life I think, but Jade and the ladies always made her feel right at home.

Then to me and Jade. Jade had actually given birth to twins a couple weeks ago and if anything, the labour was worse than when she was in labour with Andros. Just because they were twins and took seven hours each, so fourteen hours of labour. 

To my credit, I didn't leave her side and she didn't scream or yell or go into post-partum, which was good enough for me. 

Alice and Jake had two little boys now and both were waiting anxiously for both boys to fulfil the prophecy that Ana had given them. Even though Ana hadn't said anything bad, whatever Ana said usually ended bad. 

Peter and Tara had twin girls, who absolutely loved playing with Alx's kids, which would probably end out with broken hearts and bones when those kids turned into teenagers.

I just realised that most of the kids were twins. 

I have an heir for the throne who is a hybrid, half wolf half vamp and the twins are the host for Ana, where they both will be full blooded witches. I don't understand how the whole witch thing works. All we need is a daughter, so that Tati can have a host and Jade can be 'normal' as she so puts it. 

"You okay love?" Jade asked, her hand curling around my arm, head resting on my shoulder

Looking at her now, I still can't believe how lucky I got. She was still drop dead gorgeous. Long black silky wavy hair, that reached her waist. Long thick lashes that outlined her sparkling grey eyes. 

Her cheeks had more red in them, her eyes with more life. Her lips. Don't even get me started on her lips. 

"Stop day dreaming about my beautifulness love." she teased

"Someone didn't pass english." I dropped a kiss to her lips and she touched my cheek, giving my chest a teasing slap

"Someone took me out of school before I could even graduate." she laughed and we both looked away from each other long enough to watch all the activity in the room. 

Children were running everywhere. Screams and cries of joy could be heard. There was no sadness here. Not for a long time anyway. 

"How're you feeling?" I asked, placing a hand on her back. She had only recently given birth and the fact that she was even sitting here was beyond me

"Tired." she replied, "I might take the twins up to bed and I think I'll hit the sheets." 

"Yeah?" I kissed her forehead, "Sleep well love." 

"Love you." she kissed me quickly and got up

"Love you too." To think that our relationship had to gone from us hating each other, to becoming completely and utterly cheesy.

"Let's take the twins up now." Jade told the nanny that was specific to helping Jade with the twins, since Jade wanted to look after her own kids, but she needed help for the twins. 

"Yes your majesty." 

"Andros." Jade called out and the noise ceased as everyone looked expectantly at Jade, "Do you want to stay here with daddy or come to bed with me hun?" 

"Stay wif daddy." Andros clapped his hands together and I gave him a high-five

"Alright then love." Jade dropped a kiss on his head before looking up at me, "Don't let him stay up too late."

"You alright Jade?" Ray asked and she nodded, with a wave that she was fine

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." she said and picked the one of the boys and followed the nanny out of the grand hall.

"Never expected to see Jade so. So." Leon struggled to find the words to describe Jade

"Regal?" Leon finished, "Sympathetic? Loving? Wow she had a family now and it's not us?"  

"Calm down." I waved my hand at them, "She still loves you. I think?" they threw cake at me and we all laughed together. 

The twins were slowly beginning to see me as family, which made me happy. It's obviously something that I had wanted, but Leon had always been so mistrusting, especially since I would constantly hurt Jade over and over agains. 

Suddenly I felt fear in my chest. But it wasn't from me. It was from Jade. 

She's probably just having a nightmare, I tried to convince myself, but something was wrong. My men and her ladies figured something was wrong too and we all left the kids behind under the eyes of nannies to see what was going on. 

Her scent grew fainter and fainter, as did the smell of my babies. Our room door that connected to the nursery, had been pried open and I growled as I smelt the unfamiliar scents of rogues. 

Everything from the nursery remained intact, except travelling bags were missing and when Ray opened the cupboards, everything was gone. 

"All of her closets are still full." Jess told us as she came back from the main room

"Where are they?" I looked around frantically, getting agitated and angry. Cam quickly laid a hand on me and pulled me back, so that everyone could find out what was happening. 

Ray picked up a piece of paper and held it up with a grim expression. I snatched it out of his hands and read the two small words, written in her elegant writing.

I'm sorry.