~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~

Those doors opened with a slam and I snapped my head up along with everyone of my men. For a minute I thought we were under attack but then I saw my girl, who had finally made it up with her brother. I know he was happy about the whole thing. 

I had guards watching his mate discreetly and to keep the alcohol away from her and they could use violence on her if she dared to interrupt this ceremony. 

"Jade Aria Blake from la lune montante escorted by her brother Gamma Scott DeMist from la lune montante."

Everyone stood up and I heard the gasps of both wonder and shock and I even heard disgust. I would deal with that later. 

Her dress was white and it fitted her perfectly. More than once I saw her hand pat her stomach as if she was conscious that she was showing. To her credit, she walked with her head high and movements steady. 

Her brother still didn't know about the baby and I know that she was nervous as hell about the time when she did have to tell him. She told me that I should probably be nervous too, but hell what can a guy do to the actual Alpha King. 

As she drew closer to me, her scent amplified probably from all the baths she took. All alone. Where she could have had me to help her out. Just three days and then I would have her all to myself. 

"Dude how am I supposed to pronounce you both celibate if your thoughts are so fücking dirty?" Tim hissed at me and I smirked at him, "You both need to have a shower of holy water." 

"Jade Aria Blake." Tristan spoke up loudly, his voice resonating through the hall, "Before you are pronounced the luna of this pack, bow before your king to show your respect." 

Jade looked slightly pissed at what he was saying but she kissed Scott's cheek and he walked away to the side to stand before she actually gave her bow. 

She curtsied low enough to show me the view of her breasts squeezed together tightly and I heard the guys stifle a laugh behind me. I turned around and slapped Ray around the head, when he actually stared at her in shock. 

She lifted her head, her eyes twinkling and then she moved her gaze to opposite me, to where Karina was holding a hand over her mouth and her eyes were laughing. She gave Jade a subtle thumbs up and then turned away only to face my questioning look. She immediately bobbed her head down. 

"Damon, you can stare at her later. Tell Jade to rise otherwise we're all going to be traumatised." Ray punched my shoulder and I could see my mother shaking her head in annoyance.

"Rise Jade Aria Blake." I commanded and she stood up straight, her gaze meeting straight with mine and her lips twitched slightly in controlled laughter. "Check her celibacy." 

Tim stepped forward and Jade stepped back her hands up. "He can't touch me." 

"It's okay." Cam spoke up, "It's to check your celibacy."

"He can't touch me." she said again emphasising her words, "Nobody knows about us." 

"Do you have someone else from your pack?" I asked Tim and he shook his head

"Fine. Fine." Jade squeezed her eyes shut, "I'll put a barrier up and I'll take from you and then I'll pull the barrier down and then you can pronounce me celibate."

"I can't pronounce you celibate if you take from me." Tim countered and Jade frowned

"Kar, if I transfer Ana to you can you take from him?" Jade asked Karina, who looked at her mate who nodded

"Yeah." she stepped forward after Jade drew a square in front of her and then turned around slapping the air. We frowned as we saw no difference, but Jade seemed satisfied and then she grabbed Karina's hand.