~ʝǟɖɛ~

I felt empty. So empty. Even though there was another life growing inside me, I felt empty. I felt like Damon had ripped my heart out and there was nothing left. 

I looked down the tower, that I sat on. I was sitting precariously on the roof of the tower, but for once in my life, I didn't fear death. 

I found the twins sparring again, with Tristan angrily barking orders. His shoulders were tense and Kat and the other girls stood behind him, faces worried and voices hushed.

"Jade? Darling?" I heard Damon's mother approach the window softly and I tilted my head slightly to show her that I was listening. "Come inside would you love. It's getting chilly." 

I obeyed, pulling myself off the tiled roof and jumping lightly onto the carpeted floor. Victoria shut the window behind me and turned to me her hands clasped.

"How are you love?" 

"Great." I said dully, "My mother finally came after years of calling to her, to basically tell me that I'm pregnant. My witch told me that she was killing my babies and my mate basically accused me off sleeping with another guy."

"He didn't mean that." Victoria said quietly, "He's never known how to deal with people very well, but that's what keeps him on the throne."

"You would think, that he would know how to treat his mate." I said bitterly, "I'm hurting more than he is and nobody notices." 

"We do." Alice said softly, padding up behind her mother, "I'll be honest, I didn't trust you at first, but you've proved yourself that you can handle yourself and you're mature. That's all I wanted for Damon's mate." 

"No offense, but is that supposed to make me feel better?" I sighed, "I'm pregnant and I've got nobody. I fell out with my brother, the twins are way to young to even understand what's going on and the one person I thought I could depend on is acting like an ässhöle, so forgive me if I'm not so submissive."

"Jade." Alice started but Victoria held her hand up

"Alright then." she said, "Do you know anything about witch/wolf pregnancy?"

"Five months." I replied

"Alright. When will you start showing?" she asked

"In a few weeks." I felt my stomach drop and I looked down at my flat stomach, hardly believing that soon it would be ballooning up.

"We need to start organising the Luna's ceremony before then." Victoria confirmed and motioned for the both of us to follow her. "I've been planning it ever since I found out about you, but I need confirmation and agreement on most of the arrangements." 

"I don't really care." I said

"You should." she looked at me sternly, "You can only do this once."

"Being a luna was never on my agenda." I replied harshly, "He's not making this any easier for me."

"Honey, I can't change your mind on this, but all I can do is plan this." Victoria said sadly, "Give my son a chance. He messed up I know, but he will come around."

I gave her a thoughtful glance before turning on my heel and heading in the opposite direction to the guest suites. 

I followed Jaimie's voice to where he was standing in the middle of a room, a phone held against his ear and one hand hooked into his pocket. 

"That stuff doesn't work!" he snapped. He listened to the other side before interrupting, "We're not making anything until I get my stock back." 

He finished the call and turned to stare at me, his mouth curving into a smirk. "Want a little something?" he asked, already making his way to his suitcase, pulling out a little bag