𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ

I felt her heat come over her before she did. Within seconds I grabbed her and ran her out of the room to my bedroom. 

As soon as I placed her on the bed, she groaned and her entire face lost it's colour. 

"Wrong timing." she hissed

"Meaning?" I asked

"I'm human, idiot. This pain is gonna be a bïtch!" she screamed out clutching at her stomach and started coughing. As she coughed, droplets of blood bled out of her mouth and nose. 

"Easy love." I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom, pulling her hair back. 

This was at least the fourth heat she had been through. Not counting the witch heats. Since the witch heats were so close together, she managed to sleep through some of them. Still when she was unconscious we had to put her in the glasshouses, so she wouldn't hurt anybody. 

Three lines of swirls were on the back of her ankle, marking the amount of heats she had gone through. The witch heats were marked more discreetly. Placing my hand against her skin, I felt the heat greet me. 

"Everything hurts ten times more than usual." She whimpered

"Let me take that away." I said

"No." she gasped and bit into her hand, trying to mask her scream. She bit so hard that she drew blood. I sniffed at the sweet smell and she lifted her hand and I wiped the blood away and sucked the remaining blood away from her. Her gaze stayed with mine and I could see the longing and lust in her eyes. 

She wanted it as badly as I did. I don't know why she was keeping away from me, but this was the last heat. This heat wasn't even going to finish. 

Determined I picked her up again and threw her onto the bed, unbuttoning my shirt. Looking up I could see her chest heaving and her eyes traveled down my bare chest, her teeth biting down onto her lip. 

She suddenly gasped and I saw two shadows of smoke slam into her and she closed her eyes for a moment, before she opened her eyes again, the wicked glint I had gotten used to seeing shining bright in the dim lit room. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." she said breathily, her hands fumbling to open the buttons on her blouse. 

"Honey you've been waiting?" I asked pushing her hands away and ripping the blouse off her, "You're the one who kept me waiting." 

I placed my hands on her clear skin, my hands immediately warming up at the heat. She hooked her hands around my neck and pulled herself up, legs hooking around my waist. 

"Too many clothes love." I muttered against her skin

"What?" she smirked, "You don't like to play with your food?"

"You have no idea. But we'll play later." I said and dropped her on the bed again unbuttoning her jeans

"What are you doing?" she struggled against me until I held both her arms above her head and stared at her sternly

"You're on your heat. I'll get the easy bit over and then we'll finish what you started." She looked at me plainly before she pulled me down over her and placed her lips against mine. 

"What I started?" she bit at my lip, "I beg to differ your majesty."

"What exactly did I start?" I asked and she touched the side of my neck where her mark stood out and I felt my fangs extend out. 

"Beautiful." 

That was the last word she said before I joined her to my soul again and then joined her to me physically.