~ϲɑʍ~

Months had already gone by, with all of us ladies looking after the baby and watching our Queen pull herself into solitude. 

She would smile and laugh for our sakes, but Karina told us, that once she retreated into her bedroom, that smile would disappear and she would sink lower into her depression.

It wasn't healthy for her, the baby or even for Damon. The baby remained nameless because Victoria still believed that there was hope of the baby rekindling the relationship between Jade and Damon. 

What I didn't understand is why she thought the baby could rekindle their relationship. Neither one of them, even wanted to be in the same room as the baby.

Jade would lock herself in her room for hours, not eating, not sleeping, if we even brought the baby into the main lounge area that we all hung out in. 

She herself was deteriorating fast. She had gone into the heat twice already and Damon had looked like he wanted to knock the door down. All of his men, including Ray had left their packs behind with their Beta's in charge to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. 

Karina and Tommy had left after the baby was born, with Karina coming back a few times every few weeks to check on Jade. 

We all had our responsibilities, but Damon and Jade came first. They always would. We had all grown fond of Jade, after Damon found her and she was perfect Luna Queen material, but their relationship was close to shattering. 

Looking at their relationship, always made me think about the things I wouldn't do once my son was born. My hand lazily drew circles on the flat plane of my stomach and I lay back onto Ray's arm as he talked to his Beta back home.

"Send the ones of age to the War Pack. Tristan will start their training before handing them down to Ben." he paused waiting for Ty to reply, "We need to start prepping for a war that we don't even know will happen." 

His eyes drifted to mine, a tired smile echoing his expression and I reached up to touch his cheek gently, "Yeah that'll be good thanks. Call me if there are any changes." 

"Everything alright?" I asked and he nodded in response, swiping through his phone quickly, sending a text out to someone and within seconds the door was open and the rest of the ladies and men were in our room. I shot Ray a glare and he shrugged, leaning down to kiss me. 

"What's Damon up to now?" Tristan asked irritably, Kat patting his shoulder to keep him calm while sending a sympathetic smile.

"It's more what he isn't doing." Ray rolled his eyes in annoyance and I rubbed his arm softly. 

I watched as the men settled down, each in their own world, pissed at one person. Damon. "When are you guys going to get that we can't do anything?" I asked

Jess and Trinity nodded in unison, "That doesn't mean that we shouldn't do anything." Kat objected, "We've seen Jade. She needs the baby. More than that, she needs Damon." 

"Damon needs Jade and the baby just as much." Ray said looking pissed off at his brother. Do I blame him? No. 

"It's not like we can force him to do anything though." Trinity spoke up, "Jade isn't doing much either. This whole thing is nothing like I've ever seen before." 

Alx looked up with a frown, "What do you mean, it's nothing like you've seen before?"

Trinity shook her head in regret, black eyes flashing angrily, "I mean, that the only time I've ever seen a relationship like this happen, is when the male is usually physically abusive. Which makes no sense since Damon isn't abusive at all."