~ʝǟɖɛ~

The luna ceremony required the luna-to-be, to be celibate for a minimum of two days and since Damon couldn't keep his hands off me the day he proposed, the ceremony got pushed back a couple more days. 

Looking down at the huge rock on my finger brought a smile to my face and I absentmindedly fiddled with Scott's ring, which I knew would be replaced by the ring that Damon would put on my finger once we got married.

The day of the luna ceremony had the whole castle a buzz. I mean it had been years since the last royal ceremony and packs from all over the wolf and witch world were coming. Word was that some vamps were coming as well, along with all the extras that the inner circle had. E.g. the death angels, angels, phoenixes, fae and griffins. 

I had seen the preparations yesterday and the main ballroom had been decked out in gold. Victoria and Jaime got along so well, with both of them ordering the ceremony and designing the whole thing. 

Jaime had personally overseen my dress preparation and he hadn't even shown me yet. The luna ceremony was just like a wedding celebration, just because mates never usually got married. If they did get married, the luna ceremony would be done at the same time. But for me my wedding would on a completely different day.

I was half excited, half nervous, I mean I was doing vows in front of thousands upon thousands of people, who were probably going to judge me for being so young.

I had made up with Scott over the phone and he had agreed to give me away. Both on my wedding day and luna ceremony. One thing I appreciated about him, was that he didn't make a big deal about it, he just calmly said that everything was in the past and that he would keep Beth away from the alcohol. He still didn't know about the baby and I was nervous for when I actually had to tell him. 

Waking up was awful, just because I had to wake up alone. I wasn't even allowed to have my best friend in with me. I had to wake up at like four in the morning which was a really strange feeling, just because I always go to sleep at four. 

The whole day was planned out for me :

4:00 am - First wake up

4:30 am - Final wake up

5:00 am - Relaxing bath

6:30 am - Light breakfast and vitamins

7:30 am - Scented bath

8:30 am - Last minute touches on the ceremony

10:00 am - Start make up

12:00 pm - Light lunch and vitamins

1:30 pm - Finish make up

3:00 pm - Start hair 

4:00 pm - Try dress on and fix if needed

5:00 pm - light snack and vitamins

6:00 pm - last minute touches on everything

6:30 pm - Get ready to leave

7:00 pm - Grand entrance into hall

8:30 pm - Finish ceremony

9:00 pm - While everyone has dinner I have to have more vitamins instead of dinner

9:30 pm - In bed

And this was just the first day. The luna ceremony consisted of three parts. The first part was speaking vows to entire pack and sealing my bond with Damon. Then Tati would be basically be ripped out of me and I would have to bear the loss of my wolf. A lot of people can't survive without their wolf, but I was lucky just because I only ever saw my wolf once or twice.