chapter two

After they wrapped up the first day of filming, Chris asked Robert if he wanted to go grab a drink. Of course he agreed, and they went to a local bar downtown. They tried their best to stay lowkey, but it was impossible hiding from the fans. Two heart eyed teenage girls ran up to them, "Omg, can we please take a picture with you guys?"

"Of course," Robert smirked.

"Thanks, omg, we love you guys! We're huge Stony shippers!" Of course Chris and Robert knew that "Stony" was the pairing of their characters. "Aren't we all?" Robert joked. The girls giggled and walked away.

"It's pretty fun, you know," stated Chris, taking a sip of whiskey.

"What is?"

"How everyone wants us to be a couple. How everyone ships us. I don't get it." Robert awkwardly laughed, pretending to agree with Chris. But deep down, he shipped it too.

The rest of the night went slow. They had a few refills, talked about the upcoming day of shooting, and that was about it. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Robert was sad to see Chris go.

But what he didn't know, is Chris was sad too.

Chris had had a longing crush on Robert for as long as he could remember. But he never imagined he would ever feel the same, so he kept it to himself.

They both went back to their hotel rooms, and cried into their pillows, wishing they could be with one and other. They realized they were falling in love with each other, and there was nothing they could do about it.

^this is what i was imagining while writing this lol