chapter six

Every part of Robert wanted Chris. He craved for him in every way possible. It was getting worse with every passing moment. He knew everyone could tell, but he didn't care anymore. He was just done.

It was the day of Steve's death scene, and Robert was far from prepared. "Okay, Robert, so this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna find Chris on the ground, blood spilling from his mouth, barley able to speak. Then, you're gonna rush to his side, and hold him in your arms, you go that?"

"Uh, ya ya I got it."

"And, action!" Robert did as the director told him. He stumbled to Chris's side and held him in his arms. "S-steve?" Looking into the eyes of his love was hard for him, but he tried to push through. He's Steve, not Chris. Steve not Chris.

"T-tony, t-thank you. F-for everything." Robert began to cry, real tears. Every emotion he had came flowing out of him like a river. "And, cut! Okay, wow Robert that was really really good! Can we do it again?" Robert was still crying, sobbing actually. Chris could tell he wasn't acting. "Hey, bud, are you okay?"

"J-just trying to s-stay in character."

"Come on boys! Set it up from the top, let's go."

So, they did it again, Robert crying even more now, barley making it through the scene. "And, cut! Okay I think that's the one, good job guys!"

"Robert? Are you sure you're okay?"

He said nothing, just ran the other way.

i'm sorry i promise i will update more often!