chapter four

Chris's feelings for Robert were growing stronger and stronger. He tried to hint at it, but it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with him. He thought maybe he should just give up on the dream. But instead, he decided to talk to Tom. He knew he could trust the little guy with his secret, and maybe he could be his wing man. He shot him a text.

chris: hey tom, can you meet me in my hotel room in 5...i need to ask you something

tom: omg! yes mr. evans!

Tom ran as fast as he could up to Chris's room, excited to hear what Mr. Evans had to tell him. He opened the door, out of breath. "I'm here, I'm here." Chris smiled and motioned him to come sit down on the bed.

"Now, what I'm about to tell you, you cannot tell anyone. It's a big secret, okay? I need your help." Tom nodded, his eyes popping out of his head.

"So, I sorta have feelings for-"

"Robert," Tom said before Chris could even finish.

"H-how did you know that?"

"Come on, Mr. Evans. It's obvious." Chris blushed and became anxious wondering how many other people knew.

"Okay, well my problem is he doesn't seem to like me back and I don't know what to do! I've been out of the dating game for a while and I don't know."

"You're freaking Captain America for crying out loud! You've got this! And besides I think he likes you too."

"He does?"

"I think so. But tell you what, I'll look into it some more and see what I can do. And don't worry, your secrets safe with me."