chapter fifteen

A few months had passed and it was finally time for the Avengers 4 premier. Chris and Robert were excited but anxious to share their news with the world.

They were on the red carpet, posing for pictures when Robert interrupted, "Excuse me, can we have everyone's attention! Chris and I have an important announcement so get those cameras over here." All the paparazzi rushed over to Chris and Robert. People began to crowd, wondering what was going on.

Robert could tell Chris was anxious, so he did the talking. "I want you all to know that I have found the love of my life. I have never been so happy and I want to show the world how happy I am. And that person is non other than Chris Evans."

The crowd gasped, as everyone was in shock at first, but soon began to cheer. Robert sealed the announcement with a kiss on the cheek.

After the crowd died down they continued on the red carpet, but this time holding hands

The movie turned out incredible, and Steve's death scene had everyone in tears, including Chris and Robert. After the movie everyone was coming up to the couple and telling them how happy they were for them.

Well everyone, but Tom.

"I knew you wouldn't move on that fast! Why didn't you tell me? I was your wingman!" Tom yelled at Chris. Robert lifted his eyebrow. "Wingman?" Chris nervously laughed.

"Well, I'm upset you didn't tell me, but I'm real happy for you guys."

"Thanks, Tom."

Everything turned out great in the end, and they were never happier.

THE END

sorry this story wasn't the greatest but good news is i'm working on a superfamily sorry right now so yay!