Monday

How is everyone/ anyone who is reading this? I know you all wanna get to the actual chapter so don't mind me..
*
Leave some feedback
*
"Wait, you're actually making me go to school today?" Melanie complained, catching the garments that Issac kept tossing at her. He didn't respond, he just nodded and kept digging through a drawer.

Melanie groaned and looked at some of the clothes in her hand.

"What is this?" She asked, holding up a tube top. "Is this a bra?"

Issac turned to look momentarily, before shaking his head.

"No, it's a shirt. And you're going to wear it." Issac shut the drawer after he decided on what he thought would fit Melanie.

"Excuse me?" She snapped incredulously, tossing the shirt back at Issac. "I don't think picking my clothes was part of this deal."

"Maybe not, but your style is shit. So I decided that I will help you out."

My style is not shit. Melanie replied to herself.

"Yes it is, now try this on." He said, tossing her a pair of ripped high waisted leggings which Melanie hated to admit, looked pretty good with the top.

She changed quickly, throwing on the outfit and standing in the mirror. She admired her reflection, for once in forever. Issac towered behind her, brushing her luscious hair to the side of her neck.

"Don't you see yourself?" He whispered, running his fingers along her skin. "You're beautiful, more than before."

"I don't see it," She squeaked. Melanie was stunned at the things Issac was doing behind her, but she was even more shocked at the fact that she was accepting it. As a matter of fact, she was enjoying it.

"That's because you don't want to," Issac said, "You're the only one who doesn't think you're pretty, and once you open those eyes of yours, you might see what I see."

Issac's lips brushed her ear, and she wasn't able to stop the shudder that came after. She was so choked up right now, but Melanie didn't want to seem that way. She didn't want to seem easy.

"And what do you see?" She asked, making contact with his eyes in the mirror. They roamed her body, top to bottom, eventually coming back to meet Mel's.

"I see flawless skin, showing no blemishes. No acne or scars, just smooth ivory skin. And then I see your eyes, the same chestnut color as your hair, which you allow to dangle in front of the face that you so desperately try to hide. I don't want you to hide it anymore, embrace your beauty. Embrace the fact that your skin will always be perfect and your hair will never be dull. Embrace the wolf in you."

Mel didn't realize that she had been leaning back against Issac until she felt his warmth. It soaked through her shirt, in the way that a fire would.

But that little intimate moment between them stopped when Mel pulled herself off.

She turned to face Issac who stared down at her, smiling.

"I think it's...um time for school," Melanie said, "I don't want to be late."

"We can take my car," He said. Issac grabbed his jacket and his keys and began to walk. Melanie followed after him, also grabbing her jacket since it was practically winter.

"Remind me again why I had to wear this shirt? It's cold as balls out here." Melanie said, sitting down in Issac's surprisingly nice car. He slid in next to her, starting the car.

"It's not even that cold," Issac mumbled. He pulled out of the driveway and started on the gravel road to school.

Melanie looked at the temperature outside and motioned to it.