[25] House of Sibuna

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

All four of the Sibuna's looked down at the great crocodile pillar in awe, both twins muttering the same prayer to Sobek in unison as they took in the sight, but Nina and Amber couldn't hear the exact words. They had gotten somewhere, though the next challenge was trying to get the beam across.

"Okay," Amber said as she waved dust away from her face, "now I see it."

"This is crazy," Nina said as Fabian took his sister's arm and looked at it, there was a red mark there but she didn't seem harmed. "We're never going to outsmart Sarah's dad!"

"Well we don't have much of a choice," Fabian told her, as he turned around to face her, "your life depends on it, hell me and Cam's lives depend on it too. You might want to give up but I now can't" With that Fabian took charge of trying to move the beam and Nina looked to Camilla.

Fabian had the two most important people in his life's lives riding on the fact they found the Mask, of course, he wasn't going to give up because of some old Egyptologist.

"Amber, you and Cam get the back, Nina you be lookout and guidance and I'll get the head." The girls nodded and went to the positions Fabian had called out, "ready? Here we go." They all pushed as hard as they could but the beam was not for moving.

"there's no way we're going to get that to move!" Nina said as she got to her feet gasping. "we're not going to get it to the edge let alone over the hole, it take like 4 men to lift that!"

"how about 4 girls and two men?" Amber suggested with a smile to Camilla who's face lit up at the idea of getting the full gang back together.

"Sibuna?" Nina asked in disbelief at the two.

"Sibuna." Camilla nodded with a smile.

"Its time to get the gang back together!" Amber excitedly squealed.

"I guess 5 heads are better than four," Fabian agreed looking to Nina who was still looking unsure about the whole thing.

"Do you think its fair? This is pretty dangerous stuff." Nina countered.

"I say share it around, let's not be selfish, besides we are so good together," Amber explained in a wise tone.

"I just...I just need some time to think about what I'm asking them to do for me." Nina mumbled quietly before she turned and lead the way out of the tunnels. Amber looking to Camilla who nodded her head in asking the rest of the Sibuna's.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As they all got to the kitchen, they heard Victor screaming at students to get to bed, Amber and Nina rushed from the kitchen but Fabian turned to see Camilla send him a small smile before she slipped back towards the back door. Fabian didn't stop her because he knew she needed some time to think over everything that had just happened. She hadn't been given time yet to process anything.

Camilla didn't know how she made it to the empty room where the ball had been. The lights where off bar the few red she had clicked on the lighting panel giving the whole room a nice soft glow about it. The balloons Jerome and her had spent most of the day blowing up where littered all over the floor as Joy had planned some huge balloon fall at the end of the ball which of course she missed as she was saving Nina's life. Camilla couldn't help but smile as she walked into the balloons spinning and kicking them about like a little child.

She wasn't sure how long she had been laughing like a little girl, she only stopped she got the feeling she wasn't alone and she turned to see Jerome standing in the doorway too the hall. His blazer was off and the tie Amber had spent way too much time finding hung untied around his neck. Jerome looked upset and dishevelled; two words Camilla never associated with the boy.