[62] House of Magic

*Unedited*
-------------------------------------------------------

The twins were still on edge as they looked around the room as the Sibuna's huddled together, neither of them happy with the spirits annoying interruptions. She was becoming less than helpful especially as they were helping her at the end of the day.

"14 symbols." Nina spoke up as she crossed her arms over her chest, "two per reflector. Facing each other..."

"One is useless without the other," Camilla added as she lent against the zodiac wall.

Fabian sighed as he looked between the two girls, it was getting late and from the way Amber was clutching onto Alfie's sleeve she was spooked. They had the information they needed and the task chamber wasn't giving them anything new. "guys come on," he told them with a nod of his head towards the tunnels. Camilla nodded and pushed off the wall, joining her brother by the entrance as Alfie, Patricia and Amber headed off. Nina hung back a little in the task chamber, causing Amber to pause and look back at her.

"Nina... your glowing?!"

Amber's shout caused the twins to look around to see Nina had crossed the room and was stood next to a wall, causing her locket to light up.

"Thanks," Nina rolled her eyes at Amber but taking the compliment from her friend.

"No, your locket!" Patricia told the girl as she stormed back into the chamber, past the twins pointing her torch to the girl's locket.

"Oh," Nina glanced down to see her locket was in fact glowing. The twins looking to Camilla's ring on her hand to see her's wasn't.

"Move over Cam..." Fabian muttered. Camilla, nodding her head. The Sibuna's all gasping as they saw the girl's ring start to glow as she approached Nina. There was something magical about the wall.

"What are these glowing for?" Nina asked as she looked from her locket to Camilla's ring to the wall The Protector was looking at. Her eyes darting around as she tried to find whatever they had missed.

"there," Alfie pointed having searched the wall, his torchlight pointing to a crack on the wall, "the crack."

"It must be a door." Nina confidently spoke

"oh, I love us secret door." Camilla couldn't help but excitedly squeal sounding for a moment like a 5-year-old.

"Guys look," Fabian had been searching like Camilla, but for some reason, something in him caused him to not look at the door but to the walls. He lifted his torch, the light going over a small grove on the wall, but it wasn't like the oven groove which was the eye of Horus symbol like the locket, this one was a groove of an amulet – still with the Horus Falcon on it. "it's a special lock."

Nina put her locket to it – as that always seemed to work – but this time nothing seemed to happen causing confusion to flit across her face, "my locket doesn't open this."

"Maybe..." Camilla spoke up an idea forming in her mind as she took in the dimensions of the groove, "its not a Chosen One lock... but a task lock."

"An amulet opens it," Fabian spoke up as he understood what his sister was hinting at.

Nina shrugged and put her amulet to the door. Her amulet had the engraving of Sekhmet – a lion-headed woman with a sun disc on her head. The amulet didn't work causing the American girl to step back looking a little putout.

"Maybe it is mine!" Amber excitedly spoke up, lifting her amulet up, "maybe I'm the chosen too." Excitedly Amber put her amulet to the door. This amulet having the engraving of Hathor on it – a woman with the head of a cow.