Introduction

P.S. edition as of August 2019.
Before you start this book of mine, let me honestly tell you, it did never come out as wanted and how formed, shaped in mind. And so, do not expect lot for this book, for when I started this book, I just had a theme and nothing else. You will defiantly get a lot and lots of mistakes, on grammar and even on the main writing, so I suggest before you start reading this pitiful book, you stop! Yeah stop! But don't lose hope in me, as I have improved my writing skills, you could check out Fearless begonia as an evidence. No I am again honestly telling you, you will not regret it in anyway. It has a perfect theme, out of Real story, yes, real story, and a perfect set of words as stated by a fan of that book, not one but 3, also a major of it has never ever been in wattpad which makes my story kinda unique, I still suggest u leave this book that I am not taking off wattpad for some reason like I might edit it and publish Queen of darkness again, and move to FEARLESS BEGONIA.
You have been warned so I need no rude comments, for if I did get any, I do seriously know where to find you and hurt you the most😈

Hi guys, my second book on watty and my 11th book in...well real life!! Yay..
     I normally don't have an introduction so I basically don't know what to write.....I don't have rules,....I don't have um..rules...Yeah so I don't have rules.

     People write rules on introduction and I don't have any so here is my expectations just vote and like my story and you will be blessed forever if not you'll be cursed....Oh no, I'm not God, Witch or anything I'm just a Teenage, shy, happy, beautiful and again beautiful girl.....Nope I'm not shy, but I'm the others but I can haunt u guys down and split u to two, mix you up like kidney in the rib, heart in the womb if u have one and things like that and stitch you up...Easy....No it isn't, it's really hard to stitch and bla bla...

     So guys you better read and I love u all, Thank you for giving this book a chance I'll try my best on making it the best...Yahoooo

    Bye Guys, see u next time and don't forget to like and smack the star button...OK, here I say it p-p- why is so hard God ple-please....huh, *swipe the sweat in the forehead with a big sigh*

                                          Habo-j