6)AIRIS

The outsider is so dark to the point you can't see nothing through. With only dark dried thin branches of an old black trees - not recognizing it's name - the territory is all covered. I saw a path on the left side and move my horse to there.

If you haven't guessed already, I've dared to come to the Darkness territory for good. I saw the red eyed queen or shall I say black threatening her sister Kalagona at the hallway that day and decided to ruin or make a relationship with the Dark territory if not partnership.

Walking through the dark and scary entrance of the kingdom I try my best not to show who I really am. With the black hoodie covering my eyes and my head all over people would have too suffer to know who I am.

My scent is all covered and people won't know what type I am. Slowly I see a light peeking through the small golden entrance. Shocked I start galloping more faster. The dark comes to an end and a golden ray reflects perfectly through the small gap.

Curiosity won over me and I started moving a lot faster until I reached a big golden gate with wide and large designed Name saying 'Dark Kingdom' at the top of yhe gate. As I step closer and closer to the gate, the door opened in a whiplash blinding me of the brightness.

Getting why the messengers use the tunnel to come to the dark kingdom but confusion twiddling in the back if my head as to why the Emperors wouldn't show their bright side I enter the territory. The tunnel that the messengers use is made at the back of the palace for them not to wonder off to anywhere. No one can come through the gates except for the owners.

But with no gates or even guards people might just flew inside if not there names and authority. The flowers scent and the winds follow me to the territory I w/ch you see a beautiful view of the territory.

Birds of d/nt kind are seated on each side, butterflies wondering around with kids w/ch I've recognized to be hybrids and canslops are playing together. Smiling to my self I went to the side where a river flows smoothly side to side by the amazing forest. Green and blue is all you see if not for the flowers and birds.

Comparing the scary dark outside and the beautiful bright inside I again wondered why they wanted to hide. I took the path leading myself to the kingdom while I watch d/nt types of species playing and chatting laughing. I wonder what made them too friendly to each other due to all they did was fight before.

     Thongs change,huh!

I see couples seated together on the bench and talk, old people drinking coffee or something else laughing. Around half a mile soldiers are training whole some talk. The view reminded me of earth where everyone is friendly to friends and such.

Not everyone is friendly and do have enemies but they are lovable to their beloved ones. Earth where there is no such territory and boundary not allowed to pass and make friends. Earth where most people are happy and others are trying due to having friends. Earth where children are free to do whatever they want with their parent and have some time with them. Earth where people try to achieve peace to the place they live in and doesn't want enemy nor try to be powerful to kill.

Passing the small town if happiness I made my way to the palace of 'Far Far Away' where all anger is going to began. The palace is so huge to the point I believed it might touch the sky. With wife coloured all over it and features of the emperors statues hanged high at the gate, it has the ability to attract and make you faze.

I saw the guards at the gate entering the palace with some men hanged in their hand following the General and slowly followed them inside hoden. After I was in I made my way alone to the back if the palace afraid not to get caught.