5)LAVANIA

Going to the big hallway coloured in white with red carpets and curtains I smirk almost smile but I kept myself from doing so. His face was so adorable - I know crazy, but for real- when he whined and tried to hide it.

My smile totally faded away when I saw my so called sister in front of me with a narrowed eye and glare. My smirk got wider.

I hate to see the people who almost destroyed me if not for the dark power in me w/ch I also hate. Everyone knows I can defeat everyone for except Airis but no one knows about him except he.

Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't tell anyone cause he would be the most powerful kingdom and emperor ever but still he won't or maybe he didn't. None knows who turn to be the evil...right?!

She also smirk making my anderline rush spike making me almost excited... This doesn't happen often.

"Sister" she snort
"You can call me twin" I answer making her snort louder.

Trying to read her mind I tried blocking her shutted doors but no use, HOW?? this is my first not opening a mind, what's happening to me.

"Let me tell you sth you should know" she spat taking a step closer daring me to stay where I am but I don't even budge. Cocking an eye brow I smirk. Waving my hands as to gesture to continue I cross my arms over my chest nodding my head at the same time.

"You can't and you won't dare to be rude to me in front if other kings or Queens. You hear me" she spat slipping mist of her saliva's on me and at my face with her index finger.

Cleaning my face with my hand with a disgusted look on my pretty face I shook my head.

"Now you listen carefully to me" I start my eyes getting dark me controlling it with my alk energy I have. "First, why won't you stop spitting on my face, huh...it's not good manner besides I don't have an umbrella to carry every time I talk to you. Second" my stern face is back and hard as rock "I'm telling you this for once and for all I'm not one to repeat my words, trying to dare me,huh" I move a step forward mimicking her "I first dare you to do anything when I dare it again, then come dare me if you are capable"

I push past her ready to move when she starts again.

"Oh and that friend of yours, what was his name xaven jaracen or st, oh I got it Javens" she stare at my eyes while I flare "Give him more girls shall you, staring at a servant's ass isn't respectful, now is it?"

I didn't even know how or when but right now I'm choking her to death over the wall flaring at her with almost not black but almost black eyes with just a hand while she struggles with both.

"One word" I spat "One word about any if my friends even one I swear to my sweet devil inside me I crack this thing you call neck. Remember my words one word and I dare you to say any"

After holding her neck in my hand tighter leaving a mark and rolling her eyes I leave her falling on the ground rubbing her neck w/ch was supposed to be cracked right now, but let's save it.

Seeing her one last time I made my way to the room we were in before.

Guh, I can't believe she made me flare while I was smiling... Dirty Bitch.

"What happened" Kravan asks when I take a seat. "First you then the Asshole next the bitch"

"Beautiful bitch by the way" Javens inturept moving closer to us for not having anyone hear.

"Shut up, you dickless baboon" I spat making him shut up and settle to his own place.

"Woah, someone is getting horny huh?!" Xanter smirk. Kicking him in the shine making him gasp a little and close his mouth with his fist he shut his eyes bearing the pain.