11)AIRIS

She came..

I can't believe the black gorgeous came here to rescue me, she could have just leave me and go to her kingdom freely. Now there will be a big war coming soon.

"What's happening" Zelos asked curiously staring at the darkness... Wait both of them are darkness now.

"This" was all the beauty said before we saw all ashes and red around  the kingdom.

Xanter haven't turned to his big dragon but his eyes are red and his face scary full of frown and snare. His mouthe have a smoke coming out, his hands are both on fire and he us on the air.

The beauty smirk when we heared screams and yells. The castles glasses broke down when Javens pushes an airbender from outside in a speedy motion.

He also looks scary as his unusual self. He looks at us especially Kalagona with his canines sharp and blood dripping from it. The Queen of Airbenders rushed to snap his neck but with a swift motion Beauty is standing in front if him daring her to do anything as we see Javens crack his neck braking it.

"Looks like it's War then" Kalagona snare, getting ready.
"You don't know who you're fighting with Lavania"

The beauty I knew as Lavania bent her neck seeing her sideways and smirk at her returning her look. Quirking an eyebrow she motion for her to dare her.

Kalagona run to her in the air without hesitating but before she reached her Kiran was pinning her on the wall. Kravan also entered the room from the already broken wall with his big and famously proud look. Xanter following from the window burning it with just a hand fire.

Xanter unlocked me melting the key chain in my wrists and legs. After thanking him I also stand beside them.

Warriors was about to fill the room when I resist them by my powers of airs. Blowing them in the air and using a finger to smash them out of the room.

"Now let's talk" Lavania say.

"What do you want Darkness kingdom Emperors?!" Mendam says.

"We needed nothing before, you know?!" Lavania asked answering "But I have this stubborn sister if mine and Queen of yours"

"You've got what you want, now why don't you leave" Zelos asked.

"That bitch over there tried hitting our member, our family" Kravan say strictly his eyes shining golden. "You think we'll leave with just this?!"

"Then what do you want" Sandra asks.

They all smirk at once as if thinking the Same thing. All are evil smirks and cruel BTW.

"We're taking the Golden strike" Kravan exclaims while others just have those smirks.

"No way!" Kalagona shouts trying to push and kill Kiran. This time no one protected Kiran, they all just smirk watching Kiran draw blood out of her veins with just a push.

"Don't mess with her" Javens says "You don't know what she can do"

"Where were we?!" Lavania asks moving closer to Zelos.

"We can't give you the golden strike" Mendam exclaims.

"Whatever you say" Another strike and shouts from outside just as finish her words..No sign, no signal it just happens.

"How many do you have out there?" He asks worried.

"We don't bring any kind of Warriors for such a simple things" Kravan says.

"Stop shitting me, how many are there" He held on Kravans  collar of his suit.

From sideways I could see Javens say "oh no.." Thing while Xanter smirks. Now every colour of his eye is golden as he tears his muscles off his arms.

"Learn to respect the bigger Lords, shall you" He say blood dripping if his mouth and teeth whilst Mendam screams in agony. Now the whole room is chocked except for his friends.

"Anyway, looks like we've already got the golden strike" Kiran says her eyes smoky and cloudy.

Right as she says it Xanter is on the firm of Dragon Kiran standing at him, Kravan to his big reddish brown wolf, Lavania and I are on the air flying and with one look to them we're out of sight.
                 ~••••~
Just as we reached the dark..let it be bright for the time being -seeing the other kingdom I believe this is the bright kingdom with dark Queen-

Anyway as we reach there we all make our way to the throne room where we all sat with a couple minutes of silence. But then I started asking what I was confused about the whole way.

"What does the Golden strike do?!"

The all see me gor a moment again wondering if they should trust me or not, arguing with their own selves.

"OK don't answer that" I wave my hand dismissing it "What is the book about"

"The book and the Golden strike are meant to be together" Xanter replied with a concentrated look.

"The book won't open if not for the Golden strike, and Ee need the book" Kravan continued.

"I mean why" I ask "What does the book have"

"It's just the rule and circumstances of the past" Kiran replied.

"The other kingdom will be making their way to us soon they will do what ever it takes to destroy us since the book is in my hand so we should be ready waiting for them" Lavania answered cutting all the things about the book and the golden strike.

"Yeah" They all said and they start dismissing their selves to their room as I made my way to my temporary one.

I had sth forcing me to go to Lavania and see what she's doing but shutting my head to his state I close my eyes laying on the bed and slept with mouth hang open losing my self to the better dreamland.
                '•••'
A/N: Sorry guys I'm sad so I won't try convincing you with why the late update was and short too. Again sorry,

                    Lov ya, Habo-J