22)LAVANIA

Everything was going wild, everyone was in mess as the bright fuckers moved to where they belongs. Anger, Sadness and most of all the need of revenge was everyone's feeling.

Children died, Hybrids and Canibons were killed and burnt. The death of Kira made our heart clench specially Liam's. I went to the balcony where outside everyone is waiting for sth from the emperors. Slowly everyone inside followed me too.

Going out I see the people who stood there and just stare at them. Kravan is by Liam's side trying to comfort him.

"People"I start" We've lost people we love, again...we lost children, friends, husbands, wife's, lovers and all"

Everyone is quite and watching silently, I've lost words I should say to my people.

"And so who wants revenge?!" I yell raising my hand.

The answers from my peoples were loud and full of confidence, I smiling to them.

"Who wants to make them pay for what they did, for even coming to our kingdom and ruin it, gor trying to do what they did long time" again shouts if agreement "Let's make them pay shall we, let we raise our heads and march to where they hide"

"And I promise" I say "We'll make it happen, we will go to them and ruin their every flush, we'll hang their heads here and burn each if their bodies alive."

Another yell again, then Kravan spoke

"Then get ready to fight the people who messed your life twice or maybe trice, get ready to kill all of those people who tried to kill your dream, we're fighting people who lost their dignity to come here..."

Then we are inside as the people scramble too. We sat in silence until the door opens and in comes Airis with his head downwards, I could see Liam's gild eyes dancing in his eyes and his teeth ready to tear a flesh while his fist curled o the point his Knuckle's are white.

And within seconds Airis is on the floor getting punches from Liam. Standing up speedily I move towards him and hold his shoulder.

"Liam" I spoke slowly and his teary eyes stare at mine. I slowly nod to him and he got up giving death glare to him. Airis doesn't get up, he sat on the floor blood streaming from his mouth and nose.

"Airis" I say giving him my hand and he hold it getting up staring at my eyes. "It wasn't Airis's plan"

"What plan?!" Javens asked

"Airis had plan to destroy this kingdom too"

Flashback
I see a whack flying towards the east and guess where it cane from. Whistling for the animal who dart his ryes towards me and cane as soon as I did. Opening the letter tied to his leg I read it say Airis at the top.

Amused I read his plans to destroy the kingdom, as my brains studies his perfect plan I smirk to myself ignoring the blood boiling inside me.

Then I started getting him close to each of us, putting a voice of guilt in his mind. His mind was buzzing him and it was my job to do that.
End of flashback

All of them stare at me surprising, confused and amused. And his plan was completely different to this so Liam it wasn't his fault nor his plan.

"Lav, he wasn't here...he didn't fight, he didn't even come to where the fight was going-" Liam say with crocked voice.

"Kiran knew she was gonna die" Airis say catching up in surprise
"She told me and sent me to her past village to bring this to you. She said she trusted me more than anyone else here, and said she couldn't tell you cause you would get worried."

I took the stone type unknown thing from him and read what it says.

'Break me!'

It says break me?!

Throwing it to the floor we saw it crack. And we all bend to see the paper in red colour open up.

Kravan took the paper and start reading.

"Hey Krav, knew you would be reading this to other of my friends. Guys, hey...I knew that I would meet you long time ago, I knew we would make a perfect friends and build a perfect kingdom. But that's not the point, Guys when you read this I shall be dead, Liam...you know you have the power if me too, don't be afraid to use it. Javens I hope you get the one girl you've been wishing till now, the one you see in your dreams every night. Xanter I hope you won't be afraid of loving, have confidence and live your life with someone you love, your sister will be here just after few minutes. Lav...admit you have feelings for Airis and you too Airis I've told you already. Krav my one and only, just so you know I NEED A REVENGE"

Just after he's done he promised he'll give her the last wish if her while others are on the verge of crying.

"Caught you a spy" said a smirking Xavor with a guy in her hand kicking him with her legs.
"Got the mind link, am ready to kick their Asses"

"Xavor, when did you get here"
Xanter asks.

"Oh hey bro, what's up" she grin batting her long eyelashes.

"Welcome Xav" I say.

"What's the plan?" She say kicking the spy she caught again.
"And don't you add the Shrave, they aren't with us"

"What?!" I asked surprised

"Yeah, their with the bright kingdom, believe me" she kill the spy and come to us "they thought you aren't fit, and would be like your mom"

"Perfect" Javens snort.

"Don't worry, I can bring all of them to where they belong" Seragon say out loud.

Catching Liam and Airis in surprise. They were about to speak until Xav started.

"He has a wonderful voice"

"Your dark talks?" Liam's and Airis both say in sync.

"Obviously" Janter say.

"So what's the plan?!"
                  ~•••~
Ola people, sorry though that's all I could say.

I Lov Xav BTW...not more than u guys though.