3)LAVANIA

Walking through the garden and smelling the beautiful scent of d/nt flowers I started making NY way round and round around the enormous garden.

The sun reflects perfectly while birds sing their usual happy song. Some butterflies wander around the d/nt coloured roses. Eventually I get to seat on the bench that was settled across the room and heaved a sigh.

The beautiful garden allowed me to refresh every time I need courage or relief stress. Not that I'm stressed now bit I needed a clear mind so I could be normal or not affected by my evil looks.

I heared a chuckle from behind but I made no attempt to turn back and see since the one with same garden love as me is only Kravan.

"As usual" he say seating beside me, "I can't believe you're here first"

"I can't wait for you to finish your make out sensation" I smile "besides, the garden and I are inseparable"

Chuckling he wrap his arms around me pulling me closer while I rest my head on his chest listening to his frank heartbeats.

"I heared Airis is back to the planet" he say slowly after minutes of comfortable silence.

I snort, "Yeah whatever" I say "who cares anyway?!"

"You still are in rage towards him huh," he chuckle

"It's not that I'm in rage" I start defending myself "he always has a death wish for me, ruining me is his first goal w/ch I had to spoil by rising"

"He does what a king does, I would also kill my enemy just b/c they are powerful. And you lav, you are the most powerful emperor on this planet"

"You know I hate the power I have if not for the bright kingdom" I say

"I know, I know...I just don't understand why you indeed hate your power"

"Sometimes I can't control it, it eats me to death and makes me mad. The dark side of my body needs to control and sometimes the bright side gets tired so that I can't be on touch with anyone since I will do the unexpectable"

He sigh but say nothing while replaying by a tight hug.
~••••~
As usual we sat on the room of ours while Kiran and Kravan are talking about the Werewolf territory. Xanter and Javens are playing their chess. Me, I'm reading my most favourite book fiction from earth that I really liked. Tragedy.

Seconds later the door of the room banged open surprising all of is due to no one being this rude to is.

We all look up confused at the early aged looking man nearly 200 years old staring mouth gaped and eyes wide.

"Looks like we have a guest" I hear Javens talk through mind link with a mental grin.

"God, look his face" Xanter muttered controlling his laughter.

"Cut the crap guys, he looks like he's gonna die" Kiran say with a stern voice making Javens groan.

While we made our mind link the guy with a blonde hair looking thunderian state at us in awe and surprised. Who thought we would do this.

"Can you control his mind, kira, we need him to forget" I ask patiently.

"Sorry my lords and Queens" the guy started with apologetic voice and a nervous smile. "I didn't know about you having..... Fun" he ask crocking his head side ways as to wonder.

"No problem," Kravan mustered with a stern look and voice deep making the guy scatter a little back. We too throwing everything away we look at him like we're gonna choke him to death."Why are you here for, I sense you're a thunderian, hmm?"