4)AIRIS

Red eyes

All I could see on the gate waiting for almost an hour was those eyes w/ch I am seeing or note like staring at those eyes. Red eyes were supposed to be dangerous and so frightening but hers are so beautiful to the point I couldn't let my eyes off hers.

Her face turned to frown and I smirk. She glare at me going in with her friends. Kravan I think is his name but the king of werewolves have that cool attitude while standing at the middle of them leading them. Queen's by his side while the other Kings are by the other side of the Queens. I like the way they enter somehow it's attractive and story telling I guess.

Javens say something to the others and their eyes all turn to the corner of the room where the bright kingdom emperors are occupied. My eyes widen for just a second when they all have a frown and a glare.

Kings of the Dragons and Werewolf are clearly controlling their Beast inside them since their eyes turn golden and back while Javens has his teeth grazed and gritted but the red eyed beauty...all you could see is smirk.

I see the other queen squeezing Kravan's hand with a reassuring look, he looked at her with spark showing all of the observing guests and me of course that she is his weakness. Smiling to her I see him breathing hardly before changing glances with others and making their wah to..shit ME.

All I could see was her, her black hair in a bun under her amazing crown. Her big red eyes hided well by her tall eyelashes and a frown dark brown brows letting me know she caught me staring at her. Giving no mind to it I went to her red stained plum beautiful lips, her gown showing her curves and her big boobs below her bare cleavage.

"King Airis" They bow, but not her...of course Queen if Darkness won't allow a respect to anyone or a thing. I quicken a brow at her in asking manner.

"Queen of Darkness," I say calmly yet warningly daring her to oppose again but her devil won't allow her to bow ever.

She smirk her eyes challenging me when she say the exact words I expected making some if the people around gasp and gossip who she was, she liked it and it was obvious.

"Airis" she start "I'm not bowing for you, you are not my king as I am my own King and a Queen to my kingdom"

I smile at her burning from inside, her friends also rose from their places and gave me apologetic look except Xanter and Kravan, they look like her almost.

"Dinner is ready" Jack announced after a couple minute of silence and glares. People scattered to their places and started waiting for me to seat and start but all I could see and think was about her as she stares at me.

Xanter has to be an obstacle by taking her lower back and ushering her to our table for tonight. Today's gonna be interesting I guess.

"Well, Well, Well" I heared her calm beautiful voice and turned to the direction of the sound only to see the two sisters glaring at each other. Of course it should start now. Red eyed beauty is smirking as hell looking hot and sexy as always while Queen if brightness Kalagona is looking calm as always.

"If this isn't my brother in law" Darkness said staring at Zelos King if the rockers. "Or may I say ex-boyfriend"

"Sierra" Kalagona say letting is know her name. My mind kept chanting those letters as a fucking manic or sth.

"Oh Kalagona, I believe you're getting old but I didn't expect you wouldn't remember my name" she smirk along with the other Queen on their territory.