26) AIRIS

Some people hold a big place in the heart of one, with d/nt reasons. Like example the obvious love, and next hate but people of vengeance put people in their mind just to get their right back.

And now Lav was a person of vengeance.

Zola's stood at the door with his face a little swallon, messy hair and poisoning eyes of his dragging knives to her heart.

"King Zelos" Kravan say welcoming Jim as the party was shutted down and the room was no more noisy. "Welcome?!"

"What is he doing here?!" She ask staring at each and everyone of us turn by turn but next second her face had knowing face with a 'o' lips. "Oh, never mind"

"Kalagona had a mind shaping ability" Zelos spoke letting our attention ride to him. "She controlled our brains-"

"What are you trying to prove" Lavania questioned anger obvious in her tone.

"What am trying to say is, I didn't cheat on you according to my will, I didn't want to do it, I still l-" he didn't get to finish.

"DON'T FINISH-" she breath "that word"

"You said it yourself" he continue "You said that we were meant to be, you said you would forgive me if it wasn't my fault, if the demons took control and we were to be apart"

Should I be afraid of what will happen next, would she really leave me to ne with him?? I mean of course we didn't be together for that long, we had our first kiss today. But I know I love her, but does she?!

"You should've realised that before you attack my family, my friends and most specially-" she held my hand in hers staring and boring into my eyes "Before I get someone who can make me truly feel loved"

Call me whatever you want but my brain stopped working and my heart does both jobs, tye thinking and the breathing too. Guess the later one wasn't working enough.

I manage to crack a smile and stare at her eyes. Her now green eyes.

"But-" he start again and didn't finish it again as Lavania threw a knife right through his neck to shatter the blood and mess the floor still looking at me.

We see as a guard took his lifeless body with the audience still silent. Lavania stare at the other prisoners, her prisoners.

"My kingdom," she start walking to them "My warriors," She see them one by one "My mother's friend" she touch Kara's chin with her big nails. "My General?!" She questioned when she get to Dominic running her fingers along his neck. "What shall I do to you?!"

One by one they all get to their knees begging her to save them just this time, her smirk was victorious. They knew what she was capable of and they were afraid to even replay to her questions.

Should I be happy enough to be proud and say 'That's my girl?!'

                   ~•••~
Couple of days and am going back to my own kingdom and I am half sad half happy. It has been long time since I went to my kingdom and visit my parents grave. I should've been their right after the war here ended but Lav didn't agree so I stayed a couple of months with her.

I would miss the cuddles abd the kisses or the jocks she would crack to make me smile. She has a face only very few are able to see, the childish part of her which she closed long time ago and now sometimes show it.

"You think we'll meet again?!" She asks for the thousands time lying on my chest her hands drawing circles on the bare part.

"Lav, this is the last time am telling you" she close her eyes when I kiss her forehead "we'll visit each other every time, and every chance we get"

"You sure?!" She asks making me groan. "Good" she laughs.

And then something clicks in my head, like a bulb . I smile to myself and get her up with me. She see me confused as I keep my straight face on and just stare at her Questioning myself if am sure or not.

Giving her a u g abd telling her I have something I do I got in to the castle leaving her outside in the garden confused and amusement flickering in her eyes.

Later at night I made Javens bring Lavania to the big garden outside the castle while Xanter and Kravan make ready the things I asked them too. Liam's was a little unconvinced at first but later he agreed and threatened me as if he's the dad. And u tell you if it wasn't for Xavi I would have for sure graoned for the thousands time back then.

There she comes pulling me out of my thoughts with jer green big eyes, seragon by her side whispering something I can't get. Her lime green dress trailing behind her while the guards walk carefully making sure they don't step at it. Then at the middle of the way she laughs loud and long.

When she stands in front of me and see the decorations we made  and  laughs again loudly. Confused I stare at her in amusement. She held her laughter and stare at me in amusement too.

"Sorry" she breath "Sorry" breaths again "It is just funny"

"What is funny" I ask.

Putting her hands around my shoulder she smiles, "The romantic films you saw in Earth, your trying to do it here" she laughs again "Even the decoration is the same"

"Wait you've been to earth?!" I ask

"Yep" she glares "You went so why wouldn't I?"

"I didn't mean too say like that" i chuckle.

"Are the words you're gonna say the same too?" She ask and I hesitate to answer making her laugh again.

I stare at her as she laughs, I see when her eyes shine and her white teeth's appear in view.

"Why you staring" she ask b/n her laughs and u just continue to stare allowing my heart to speak.

" Marry me Queen of Darkness?!"
I say "Be the Queen to my kingdom and Queen of my world too"
               ~••••~
A/N: One chapter and epilogue left, guys.
Lov ya
Habo-J