C4: Volatile Meeting and Pandemonium

Approximately an hour after Mako declared, all members of Phantom Delivery were gathered in the main hall of the guild. The wide venue was filled with enough people to cover the whole area.

With 481 players registered on their guild, 407 were online right after the update. Within the hall, all 407 of them were bustling with small talk between peers.

Mako went up the stage. The surrounding noise vanished instantly.

"Thank you all for gathering here within this short notice." She started. "Especially to those who even used precious teleportation crystal just to make it here."

The venue remained silent, listening to each of her words.

"Today, we were met with such tragedy, being unable to logout. As estimated, it might take 2 days to 2 months in-game time for the developers to fix this bug."

Buzzing started spreading within the crowd. Though, Mako ignored it and continued. "What's more, the update seemingly added/implemented feeling of pain and lasting wounds." She continued. The buzz around got louder until one member raised her hand.

"Uhhm... Guild Master..." she appealed. The surrounding noise lessened, giving her a chance to speak.

"I actually came from the city of Melora before the game went offline." She gulped before speaking in a frightened tone. "... But I found myself in the middle of a grasslands right after. On my map, it indicates that I am still in Melora though."

~That happened to me too!
~Mine's on Hellguard town! Turned into a cave!
~I got teleported in the middle of a jugle, but i was hunting on Pethora plains by then...

Many voices spoke similar experiences. Mako nodded before speaking. "Looks like there are several cases that needs investigating. Anything else, Freya?" She asked.

The girl, Freya nodded before continuing. "... Curious, I decided to scout the surroundings. I used a fly spell and then noticed it..."

"What did you see?" Mako asked with a serious tone.

"... An endless horizon... A map completely different from the game's... Unknown monsters from afar... Human-like behaviour of supposedly the game's NPC... Perfect reproduction of all senses, as if in reality... Lastly..." as she enumerated each one by one, the quick witted guild members started noticing it and panicked. Freya then finished her long speech, "... We are, our guild are the only players in here..."

All hell broke loose. Even the slow witted ones noticed it too. The single possibility of...

["""Other world travel!!! Yeah!!!"""]

Everyone shouted.

As gamers, even though some doesn't read light novels or manga, nor watch anime, they all heard this term at least once.

Of course, most of them were wishing for something similar to happen. That's what made them to grab and play VRMMOs.

Mako, too, was aware of the term at least. Though she didn't really show much excitement unlike most of her guild members.

"Carie, investigate this matter with top priority. Of course, avoid death as much as possible. If this really is transmigration, dying might mean real death. Pick around one division to come with you." Ordered Mako.

"Right away!" Carie said cheerfully. "Then, First Scouting Division! Come join me!" She declared. A dozen or so players, dressed lightly, walked towards the exit together with her.

The matter will be made clear in an hour or so. Mako, while thinking so, stared toward the pandemonium in front of her. Too much celebrating really turns into a mess. She sighed a little before going down the stage, thus ending their meeting.

~~~
Nooooooo~! I thought it was just VRMMO but now it's just another isekai theme~! Isekai kitaaa~!

Well, not really... hahaha. Enough spoilers.

If you have a few seconds to spare, you can vote, share, or comment here! Thanks for supporting my works~!

~Seraph Wedd~