Bonus 1: Death to all Roaches!

This is a story right after the Meeting, and before the Village Defense.

Mako was walking down the hallway. Since the guild house was large, you need to walk long distances just to reach the next room.

Mako was going to the Warehouse that is underground. The stairs leading to it is placed behind the guild house.

Mako opened the large doors enclosing the warehouse, then, she noticed it.

Black creatures barely 10cm in length, scurrying busily on the floor. It wasn't just one or two but dozens of it.

Their shiny bodies, reflecting the light, was the complete opposite of Mako's eyes that lost all light.

Without thinking twice, Mako casted the strongest magic Inherent to her race. A map annihilation skill. Since their guild house is considered a single map, everyone within the guild is a target.

"[Racial Skill Combination: Black Death]"

A black fog spread around Mako, creeping outwards. Any and all things with HP will receive 9,999 damage per second. Though while the skill is ongoing, the caster's defense to both magic and physical attacks turns to 0. What's more, all damage gets amplified 100 times. A suicide skill in a PVP battle.

Though, here, there's nobody to stop her. The black creatures got dissolved and vanished along with the black fog. The fog continued spreading until it covered the whole guild house.

When Mako returned to her senses, there's a blank in her memories. She CAN'T remember any reason for her to stand in front of the warehouse door in a daze.

Later, all members of the guild revived. Based on their statements,

"... The Fog of Death..."
"Dying isn't that bad..."
"We're lucky that we can revive..."
"*Sound of teeth clattering*"
"Melted... I... Melted... Like a slug sprinkled with salt..."
"*Undecipherable sound similar to cursing*"

Most of those who died said that death really is painful, though thanks to this experience, they knew that they will revive even after death in this world.