C6: Invasion, or Trampling?

"No no no no... What the hell are you doing, Mako..." Zeff muttered, his elf ears twitching.

"Well, since there are monsters, I cleared them?" Mako responded while tilting her head. Unsure what Zef is angry for.

"I get that part but... IS IT NECESSARY TO BLOW THEM UP TOGETHER WITH THE FOREST?!" He shouted.

"Don't worry, I confirmed beforehand that there's nobody except monsters inside the forest before blowing it up." She said while showing a thumbs up, a proud look pasted on her face.

In front of them, a large crater was formed where there was once a wide forest. Zef shook his head while remembering what happened a few minutes earlier.

~*~

"... And that's what happened." An old man said while looking depressed.

"I see..." Mako said plainly. "So the monsters' increased activity is troubling all villages near this forest."

"Yes... Unfortunately..." The old man, the village chief said.

Monsters became active. This led to villagers out to forage, encounter monsters more often. This thus led to injuries and on rare cases, death.

Without enough foraging, the villagers couldn't supply their families with nutritious food. Thus, a vicious cycle continued until even children needed to brave through the forest to forage.

"Mako, a report just came." Zef entered the house without as much as a knock. Habits from the game is hard to drop easily. "Monsters are coming from 3 directions. Some members are out to slow down the advance but they will reach here in a few minutes."

"Which directions?"

"North, Norteast and West."

"Then I'll handle the west side. Assign all nearby members and divide them to both directions." Mako said before standing up.

"W-what should we do?!" The village chief asked while panicking. Hearing that a monster horde is marching towards them, he can't help but worry.

"Don't fret for we'll do our best to protect this village." Zef said to the chief before following behind Mako.

The village chief was left alone, still anxious for the whole village.

Mako went to the West gate of the village before closing her eyes. Golden lights, fairies, once again gathered around her.

This skill is called [Fairy Mapping] and is only useful within forest areas. With this skill all enemies and allies within the whole map area can be detected.

Though since there's nothing like a radar to mark the enemies, Mako need to remember the general direction of what she detected.

There was about 200 monsters of lvl 300to 400 range. Most are concentrated to the West where Mako is. Those on the North and northeast are slightly weaker with lvl 150 to 250 range.

Then, Mako opened her eyes. She turned towards the general direction of the enemy, then...

"... Skill [Chant Omission]... Skill [Multicast: Pentacast].... Skill [Magic Amplification: Triple]... Skill [God's Grace]..." She chained several buffs one after another. Zef, who was about to reach her position, turned pale after hearing her words.

"WAI-!" He tried calling to her, but was too late.

"RACIAL SKILL [Heaven's Judgement: Armageddon]!"

Mako shouted. At the same time, she aimed the spell towards the middle of the monster swarm. A bright flash of light fell from the heavens. There was no explosion, no heat, no sound. Only blinding light, showering from above.

After the light faded, what was once a thick forest, now turned to wasted land. A large crater was created. After seeing that no monster remained, Mako nodded in accomplishment.

"No no no no... What the hell are you doing, Mako..." Zef muttered.

~~~

Well, there we go. Though there's not much for the battle scene for Mako, I guess some nice action will happen on the other side.

Please dont forget to comment, vote or share~!

~Seraph Wedd~

Neverland OfflineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara