Characters So Far (6-11)

Here, I will shortly explain about each characters that appeared within the chapters 6 to 11 that passed:

Haruna Mako IGN: Mako
A girl with not much expressions. The guild's founder and leader. 20 years old. Blonde hair and gold eyes. About 160cm in height. Weight is $&%&* kg. Race is Angel. Class is Samurai, Paladin, Death God. Lvl 500. B-cup.

IGN: Zef
A boy with the important role of tsukkomi. The conscience of the guild. 25 y.o. (appears 13 y.o. in-game) Silver Hair, green eyes. About 140cm in height. Weight is 33kg. Race is Elf, job is still undecided. Lvl 18.

IGN: Quill
Average build man. Loves to monologue and/or play narrator behind his party. 29 y.o. Black hair and brown eyes. About 180cm in height. Weight is 65kg. Race is Human, job is Blacksmith, Warrior and Swordsman. Lvl 203.

IGN: Mark, Xeno and Volt
The guild's idiots. Loves to move without much thinking. Due to this, they gained their label. Still, they are top rankers of levels 450, 444, and 467 respectively, despite being late teens. Race is Human.

IGN: Carie
The boobs of the guild. No, I mean the eyes and ears of the guild. Leader of the Scouting unit. Wears skin-tight rider suit. 20 y.o. Long black hair and black eyes. About 166cm in height. Weight is $&%* kg. Race is human, job is Assassin and Shadow Ninja. Lvl 490. An F-cup.

IGN: Freya
As her name signifies, she is one of the guild's goddesses. The mascot of the guild. 19 y.o. reddish brown hair, light brown eyes and lilac skin. About 150cm in height. Weight is $&&%* kg. Race is Dark elf. Job is Sorcerer and Sage. Lvl 469. An E-cup.

Name: Hannah
A villager girl. Still much unknown. Fiery red hair and eyes. Though hidden under her hood, she's probably over D-cup.

IGN: Ren-ren
One of the max levelled player of the guild. The guild Sub-Master. Wears Black with red Full plate Armor and uses a greatsword. 25 y.o. Black short hair and brown eyes. About 177cm in height, weight is 65 kg. Race is High Human. Job is Dragon Knight and King. Lvl 500.

IGN: Sephiroth
One of the max levelled players of the guild. A hot blooded fighter. Wears a pure black armor. 33 y.o. Long blonde hair tied in a ponytail and sharp green eyes. About 185 cm height and weight of 70 kg. Race is Dark Lord. Job is Demon Lord. Lvl 500.

IGN: Grisalda
One of the max levelled players of the guild. The older sister type of the guild. Wears pure white armor. 24 y.o. Long red hair tied in a bun and fiery red eyes. About 160 cm un height. Weight is #$&%& kg. Race is High Elf. Job is Paladin, Forest warrior. Lvl 500. C-cup.

That's it for now~!

Next chapter is the start of a new arc. Guess what it is?

~Seraph Wedd~