Rules of Mates

1-All humans are required to be registered in the supernatural mating system. In the beginning, after being tested, the humans find out that they are a match and over the age of eighteen, they must immediately go to their mate, even if it means abandoning their families. 

2-Supernaturals are the dominants in the mates pairs. However, once the human mate is turned into the supernatural, then the male will turn more dominant.

3-When a human mate is born, the authorities have the obligation to notify the supernatural mate immediately.

4-The supernatural has a major say in how the human mate grows up. 

5-Mates are not allowed to meet until the age of eighteen unless there is an emergency.

6-Human mates and their families must live in special housing. In addition to that the human mate will go to a specialized mate school.

7-Human parents of mates must treat their children with kindness and properly take care of them.

8-All human mates children have a supernatural caseworker assigned to their case. The caseworker is appointed to check up regularly with the human mate child.

9-Most importantly, Human mates must not have relationships unless it is with their mates.