New Life Waiting Game

I cannot believe this book has over 100 reviews. Thanks everyone for reading.

Sorry that I have not updated in awhile. Like I said I am a college junior so the end of the semester is very busy. I might not after this update until mid-december. 

I am probably only going to do this when my books get special number views like 100, 500, 1000, etc. But if you are liking this check out my other stories called: Billionaire's Lost Time and Invisible Mate.

Also-Sorry if there are a lot of errors. I have been trying to get some chapters out fast. I usually go back and fix them.

Stephanie's POV

The waiting game has begun after the man yelled: I MUST GO INFORM THE ROYAL FAMILY! and hung up the phone.

While waiting Village Leader Francis made Stephanie go through a full medical diagnosis. Afterwards she was led back in the room. 

The tension in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Stephanie's anxiety was building and building. 

The room was silent as they waited. Village Leader Francis, Sergeant Queen, Doctor Joy, and Stephanie all stared at the phone. Abruptly the phone rang. 

Village Leader Francis rushed to pick it up and all can hear what the other man in a scared voice has said-Prince Edward is demanding a video chat now.

Village Leader Francis hurries to open his laptop to video chat.

Soon after Village Leader Francis was faced with Prince Edward on his screen.

(Same as previous chapters-I am just adding in Stephanie's POV-also the ending is new-this is important for later chapters)

Village Leader Francis-Your Royal Highness let me be the first to congratulate you on the finding of your mate.

Prince Edward-IS SHE ALRIGHT?

Village Leader Francis-Yes. While waiting for your response I had my medical staff give her a full diagnosis exam. She is in perfect health.

Prince Edward-What does she think of all this?

Village Leader Francis-She is scared.

Prince Edward-WHY?

Village Leader Francis-She does not know what will happen to her and her family.

Prince Edward-Put her on the screen.

Village Leader Francis-But sir, she is underage if you hear her voice...

Prince Edward-My monster is already demanding I come and claim her now. I need to hear her voice and see that she is perfectly fine myself. Now as your superior I ORDER YOU TO PUT MY MATE ON THE SCREEN NOW!!! 

Overhearing this conversation Stephanie is getting more and more worried. Also as her worries increase so does her anger at the situation.  How will he react to her? What will happen if he hears her voice? Will he really come and claim her now? Will he even take her opinions into account?

After hearing his demands to be put on screen she goes over to the computer. She is shocked at how handsome he is. Even after all these years he looked the same. She knows he a vampire, but  young vampires age at a faster rate and slower when they get older. She felt an even stronger pull then she had as a child when she saw his picture for the first time.

Each were staring at each other for a couple minutes before he opened his mouth to speak.

Prince Edward-Hello my love, As you probably know My name is Edward Carter and I am your mate. You have nothing to fear from me. I will love you unconditionally and will try my hardest to give you everything your heart desires.