Telling the Guardians

Sorry that I have not updated in awhile. I just finished my last final today. 

Also-Sorry if there are a lot of errors. I have been trying to get some chapters out fast. I usually go back and fix them.

(Prince Edward's POV)

After slamming the laptop shut when the video chat ended, Edward yelled at Benjamin.

Prince Edward-GET WILLIAM AND KATE IN HERE NOW!

Benjamin runs out of the run like the devil is on his heels.

King Eric just watched Edward and finally opened his month to speak.

King Eric-Son, so your plan is for William and Kate to raise your mate until she is of age. Where will they live? Will we be announcing that you have found your mate?

Prince Edward-The plan is for William and Kate to raise her and train her into being a proper mate and soon to  be queen. They will live temporary in the nicest house in the mate village. I will have someone build her a beautiful mansion to her wants and needs. No. We will not be announcing it to the people as she would be in danger. We will announce that she is my mate at her coming of age ball. We will tell the mate school she is the newly found mate of a figure higher in the government. This is on a need to know basis. If this gets out and she is in danger people will be losing their heads.

Benjamin runs back in the room with a young male and female vampire on his heels. The male has a strong athletic build. The female was a blond haired beauty who can rival any model and win no doubt. 

Both stopped in front of Prince Edward's throne. William was the first to speak.

William-Your highness, Benjamin demanded we come to the throne room and without any time to waste. What is going on?

Prince Edward-My dear old friend, I have found my mate. She was one of the hiddens. Her name is Stephanie Harrison and she is fourteen years old from Illinois. I have brought you here for a task only I can trust you with. I want you to go to her hometown and raise her there. Raise her like she was your own child and treat her like the little princess she is while molding her into the perfect mate and future queen. 

Kate-Your highness, Are you sure you should give this task to us? Not that we don't want to do it. You know how we long for a child. 

Prince Edward-Katie I would not give this task to anyone else. I know you will mold her into a wonderful person and mate just like yourself. 

Prince Edward-I want you to leave right away. I already told them to be expecting you. Benjamin will be emailing you all her information. 

Willam and Kate-We will not let you down Edward. 

William and Kate exit the throne room to go pack and start there new life raising Stephanie until she is claimed.

Prince Edward-Benjamin after you send all the information to William and Kate, make the housing arrangements for them. I want the best house in the mating community for her. I want you to make a list of the best builders to make my mate her dream house. 

(Sorry that it took so long for me to update. I had lessons I had to plan and then perform, multiple group projects, presentations, and a 20 and 10 page paper. I know this is not Stephanie meeting her guardians. I thought it would answer some questions while showing the impact the decision of William and Kate being chosen as her guardians had on them. Stephanie meeting them is next chapter I promise. Hopefully I can get it posted today, but if not tomorrow.)