Hidden Mate

Special shoutout to my first two readers: graciousamisha and smithhali. I hope you guys like it! Thanks for your guys support! I really appreciate it!

Also-Sorry if there are a lot of errors. I have been trying to get some chapters out fast. I usually go back and fix them.

Stephanie's POV

Sergeant Queen, Doctor Joy, and I waited five minutes in complete silence. Breaking that silence was the opening of the tent door and a male vampire with his crew rushing in. He was the same vampire she saw as a kid. 

Sergeant Queen-This is the leading vampire of this area. Village Leader Francis. Village Leader Francis this is Doctor Joy who discovered the hidden mate of the Prince named Stephanie Harrison.

Village Leader Francis-It is an honor to be in your acquaintance. I wish we had met in different circumstances through. I had to run as fast as I can over here to see for myself. You have left me in an unfortunate situation.

Stephanie-How so?

Village Leader Francis-While this is a joyous occasion of the mending of the mate bond. The Prince will not be happy when he finds out his mate has been hidden from him for fourteen years. I get to have the experience of informing him.

Stephanie-How are you going to do that?

Village Leader Francis-I will call and connect with the palace. There I will get directed to someone who will take the news.

Stephanie-How long will that take?

Village Leader Francis-I have no clue. This has never happened before. You truly our one of a kind.

Stephanie-Is there anything you can tell me on what to expect, what will happen to me, and what will happen to my family?

Village Leader Francis-I am sorry. I cannot say. I need to make that call now.

Village Leader Francis goes on the phone.

Village Leader Francis-Hello, my name is Francis Franklin and I am the village leader for Chicago. As demanded by the crown we carried out extra mating tests to find hidden mates. We have found a couple of hidden mates. One is of the highest interest to the crown. The girl has a running man birthmark on her left knee. 

Everyone in the room can hear the response of the person on the phone said: YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU FOUND PRINCE EDWARD'S MATE!

Village Leader Francis-Yes. That is what I am saying. Her name is Stephanie Harrison. She is fourteen years old. Her parents are Lacey and Mark Harrison. She has an older sister who is a junior. All are confirmed non-mates. She goes to Kennedy High School. I am sending you her file now.

Everyone in the room can hear his response of the person on the phone who yelled: I MUST GO INFORM THE ROYAL FAMILY!

(Sorry that I keep teasing it but the next chapter is when Prince Edward finds out.)