Chapter 14

Hey so this one is a long one! Also there might be a bit of uh, not PG let's just say, in this chapter as my friend has been begging to right them doing it, I know kill me, so this is what we agreed on, NOT THE 'DOING IT!' No!! Don't think of that, it will scar you! Anyway just thought to give you guys a heads up!
Not that I'm gunna go into much detail of course...
Also self harm warning!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
*Morning after*

I woke to the sound of an alarm, I tryed to reach over and grab it but I felt a hand around my stomach, Tori.

I laid down and thought back around what happened last night, I don't know what happened, oh, wait, yes I do, my ex died, my fucking ex Boyfriend died!

I slowly removed Tori's hand and ran to my shelf, I unlocked a box inside that I put away when I found Tori, a box which should not be in my hands if you ask me, my blade box. I pulled out a 6 inch blade and fell back onto my chair; pulling out a bowl from the drawer next to it, slowly I slit my wrist, making sure to collect the blood into the bowl, it felt so good, opening up the scars, physically of course but, mentally too.

I've never felt so much pain but I loved it, I carried on sliding the sharp object through my skin, slashing and slashing layers of pain, of desire, of jealousy and sadness, all gone; And I was left with a now VERY bloody arm, but I didn't care, next I moved the bowl so I was directly on top of it.

I pulled up my top and ripped through the scars left on my stomach, I new this wasn't the answer, I knew I couldn't go on with this but I didn't care, how could I care when my life was being ripped apart, Which gave me an Idea, I reached back into the box to find the biggest blade I could, 17 inch, it'll do, I stabbed it in my thigh and not knowingly, let out a scream of delight.

This of course woke tori and she ran over, well, slowly stubbled her way over to me half asleep, suddenly her eyes broke open and she pulled off her top and pressed it down on my wounds, she ran to my bathroom and came back with 3 towels, one she rapped around my arm, one lay on my stomach and one she rapped around herself to stop me from seeing her bright blue bra, I chuckled in delight, "Tori don't you think I would have noticed you wearing a bright blue bra considering you're top was thin and white?!" She smiled but turned her attention back to our current state. After about half an hour of her fussing me and me yelling at her for fussing me, we finish cleaning up and my 'wounds' were bandaged up, just to keep tori at peace.

We headed downstairs to see my father watching another horny show, I coughed loudly and grabbed Tori's wrist, pulling her over to the kitchen and ordered her to make scrabbled eggs, she replied with a sarcastic " yes ma'am!" and cracked some eggs into a pan, meanwhile I prepared some white bread, I carefully put it into the oven and timed exactly 2 minutes, what! my OCD helps at times, well, apart from when I have to find the exact pen I used for the last piece I did in that class.

Tori hands me the pan and I was about to grab It when I realise she gives me the end that's hot, "Tor, that's the hot end dumbass" I laughed, "not as hot as you" she said then quickly covered her mouth, I gasped and put the pan down with a tea towel, then pulled her in close and brushed her lips against mine, making her squeal, she grabbed my hair and pulled me closer, obviously having enough of my teasing, our lips connected and I licked her bottom lip asking for entry, she willingly grants me entrance and our tongues unite and move in sync, I would have gone further if I didn't feel her lips parting to say something,

"J...Jade w we have to get to school"

"fuck school"

she gasped like she never heard me swear before,

"Jade come on... please" she said ripping apart from me; I grunted and finished making breakfast then passed her a plat, we walked over to my dining table to greet my mum and brat of a brother, "Mum, this is Tori, my girlfriend" I deadpan, she looks at me with you can't say that in front of your brother eyes, I hold back my chuckle as Tori stands there awkwardly looking at her feet, "n-nice to meet you Mrs Vega," she says, "Hello Tori, Jade and you can sit and eat breakfast here, if you would li-"

"we were going to anyway mother" I said glaring as we sat down, "Jade kissed a girrrl! Jade kissed a girl!" my brother chanted, I grabbed this shirt collar from across the table and said twisted words into his ear, much to my amusement, he screams and grabs my mums arm, I chuckle and look over to Tori, who's shaking her head and slowly eating her food.

"Jadelyn! What did you say to him!"

"well... I said... 'When you go to bed tonight, just lay there, as the silence grows into the night, you can look all around, just as your parents say, there's no monsters, but what they didn't tell you is there's demons, you can't see them but there watching your every move..." I smile as I saw the horror in her face, I turn around and take mine and Tori's plates. she got up and thanked my mum for the food.

After a stop at Tori's house to get her new clothes and school bag we made it into school, Tori headed over to our dumb group of friends and I followed not wanting to be alone after what the hell just happened, I mean, I didn't know Tori had it in her.

________________________________
so guys do you enjoy the long chapters? im trying to add some more detail so tell me what you think 🤔