Chapter 16

"He's in a WHAT?!" I yelled at the nurse, Tori rubber circles with her thumb on my hand, the nurse simply rubbled my shoulder in sympathy then walked away, I entered the small room where Beck and the gang where with his mother, Tori ran over to her and gave her a hug, "Is it true?" She whimpered, "Yes Tori, H-He's In a coma"

I could barley believe it, I'm so happy he's not dead but, a coma?! That's like worse than death because we know he's alive, he can feel us and seance is but just can't wake up. I was broke out of my thoughts by Andre,

"Hey J"

"Yeah what"

"The others have left and you have been standing here for 20 minutes, I'm gunna go and I think you should too"

"Yea ok, can we get some coffee on the way out here though?"

"Sure J"

He walked out of the room and I quickly gave beck a kiss on the cheek, "Please wake up"

We court up with the gang and decided to go back to Tori's to see Trina,

"Hey guys!" She said opening the door, her stomach had a very small bump, just visible, her and her parents decided that she was going to have an abortion, until then only they know, Not even the school knows, we hung out they for a bit, there's no point going into detail we did nothing but watch that crappy tv show 'Worlds Worst Singers' coz Trina likes trashing them, not that she's any better.

We left at about 10pm and the others went back it was just me and Tori, We got back to mine and went to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yes I know this was really short but this chapter is dead and just kind of a filler, I have a lovely viewer that gave me an idea JadeVega-West  Thanks!! See guys! This is what happens if you message me and give me ideas! You get a shoutout! 😆😆