Chapter 19

*Tori's POV*

*Lunch*

As I headed out on my history class to the hall I saw jade, she was looking in her locker for something, luckily she didn't see me and I came out to the tables we have lunch on to meet the gang,

Andre and Robbie were chatting about something while cat was braiding Rex's hair, much to his discomfort, but that little red has a very strong grip.

"Hey guys..." I sighed sitting down where Beck would sit, he woke up about a day ago and should be returning to school next week, I didn't really think he would want to hang out with us but he messaged me this morning asking to collect his homework he had missed for him,

Jade soon came out of the double doors into the cafe we have lunch at, I mentally slapped myself for gapping at her so much as she smiled at me and walked over,

"I wanna say I'm sorry Tori, Again, please just let's get over this!" She begged sitting next to me, "No jade, I'm sorry but that's my final answer, I can't be with someone that doesn't trust me," and with that I got up and left to another table alone, I loved her so much but I needed to get over that beautiful Goth, if I don't who knows what'll happen...

I was snapped outta my thoughts by a tall guy sitting on my left, he had tanned skin and a head full of frizzy hair, his freckles on his nose reflecting his goofy smile, "Hey, I'm Max, Tori right?" He Spoke, I nodded and we got chatting, "Hey come round to my car and I'll take you to mine at the end of school, it's the blue Range Rover" we stood and hugged then he left, I was walking to my next lesson when I got pulled into the janitors closet by, yep you guessed it, Jade fucking West.

"What the fuck Tori? You can't go out with a Guy!"

"I'm Bi first of all like you, not lesbian, second of all stop acting like a jealous girlfriend Jade, seriously! Just get off my back!" My voice was stern, I had never used it on her so she took it by surprise,

"But I am yo-, you know what Tori, Fine, fucking fine!"

She opened the door and left, finally, I thought to myself, but something wasn't right. I tried to ignore it and finish the school day.

*At maxes house*

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked walking into his room, "this" he pushed me against a wall and pressed his lips against mine, I tried to get out but his grip tightened around my arms, he pushed me onto the bed and removed my top, then my bra, he pinned my arms down and struggled to remove the rest of my clothes, I could do nothing but to wait for it to be over, and my 'it' I mean, he, he rapped me.

*Next morning*

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, then I remembered what had happened last night, I saw Max was asleep so I quickly got dressed and ran out his door, I just ran straight to the nearest house I knew, Jades.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

😯😯😯
Wow! That took a twist! Hope your enjoying the book!