Chapter 26

*Jade POV*

"Ok thanks" I said collecting the pizza and walking out of the shop. As I got in my car there was a text from Tori,

Don't go home, I'm at the school xxx

Why the hell is she at the school? I thought to myself as I turned the engine on, I drove to the house and set down the pizza before driving to the school.

"Tori why are you here?" I asked as she ran up to me as soon as I walked through the doors, "Beck, he um, h-e r-r-raped me, tried to anyway, Sikowitz came in before anything happened," she mumbled snuggling into my chest, I pulled away as I saw Beck coming round the corner with Sikowitz, "can I have a moment with Beck please?" I pleaded, he thought about it for a second before nodding and walking away,

"so, learnt your lesson Jadey Wadey?" He smirked, and this lady's and gentlemen is why I do NOT date men, instead of saying something I slowly walked over to him, and as he sniggered I grabbed his neck and pushed it against the lockers, "don't you ever, EVER touch my girlfriend again you bastard!" I held his neck tight till I felt Tori grab my arm to get me off beck, "I'm not finished with you!" I screamed and left, "Jade it's ok" tori said as we got in the car, "no tori it's not, everyone thinks that they can just do what they like to you and it's not fair," I said cuddling again her, she pulled my head down and slowly kissed my neck, her lips slowly came up to mine as we had a full on make out session you could say, for about 20 minutes...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for abandoning this book! I just have lots of homework right now and serious writers block 😅 I hope you guys haven't given up on me!