Chapter 23

*Tori's POV*

"What did you do?!" I sighed walking down the wooden stairs, Jade leaned in and pulled me in for a kiss, as she closed her eyes I put my finger on her lip, "Nope! Not until you say what you did!" I told Jade as we fell down onto the sofa,

"Uh, beat up Max..."

"What do you mean Jade!"

"Smashed his area, and I don't mean the house,"

Tori stood up.

"Jade!! Why you could get arrested!!"

"So could he!"

"I know, but Jade! Uh"

"Look if they come looking for me it's another story so just keep quiet about it ok Tori?"

"Hmm... ok but only coz I love you" Tori smirked pushed me down onto the soft cushions and softly kissed my neck, "bold choice" I said rolling her over to I was in charge as I pushed a section of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek, I slowly leant in and kissed her forehead, "don't think this means you not cooking dinner Jade" Tori whispered, "Uhh really!" I said pulling my head away from hers, she nodded and giggled, that fucking giggles going to be the death of me I swear.

I got up from the sofa and decided to go get a pizza for dinner from a shop in town, as I walked out the door I felt soft drops of rain on my head, I reached my car and pulled out the drive to head into town.

*Tori's POV*

After Jade left I went up stairs and changed, as I was about to go down stairs I heard a loud crash, "Jade?" I called out, no response, I ran back up to my room and into my wardrobe to hide, all was quiet for a moment then the doors opened and I was blinded by a bright light shining in my face. I got pulled out and then it all went back...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys sorry for the long wait!