[18]

Alex's POV

She answers me without any hesitation in her tone. "Yes, of course. If it means I would be able to help you in any way, I would."

Her answer pleases me.

To my surprise, she starts giggling as she looks down at herself. "Besides, I literally showed up in my pyjamas with pandas printed on it to my boss's house at three in the morning without questioning anything, I'm sure I wouldn't think twice for any other situation."

Her giggle is so soft that I could feel the room around me soften. Her gentle sound made the fire inside me burn to a comfortable warmth as it tenderly hugs around me.

I've never had someone's mere laugh make me feel such a way. I don't know if it's the leftover alcohol in my system or the fact that she looks so goddamn adorable right now but she's making my heart race.

I grab her by the waist and pull her closer against me. A small gasp escapes her soft lips as she stares at me with her alluring big brown eyes in fear.

Oh, how I just want to devour her. I want to break her into pieces and make her into someone perfect for me. My body is burning up with lust for her, asking for as much closeness as I can possibly get.

Olivia is just there as a form of pleasure, to please me physically. In fact, I have many women who provide me with different forms of pleasure. But even their bodies can't make me feel the way Laila does.

Somehow, Laila manages to fill me up with dangerous levels of ecstasy without touching me, shes different from everyone I've been with. Laila's eyes pull me right to her, there's a burst of desire that burns me up when I look at her lips, the way the sound of her soft voice makes my mind run to her.

I know her breathing is fastening because I can feel her soft breasts heaving rather quickly against my bare chest.

Her lips are slightly parted, looking plush and tempting. The sight of them makes my thoughts go insane. "I want to kiss you right now. I want to kiss you so fucking bad."

"Sir... I don't think that would be appropriate." Her small voice answers as she turns her head to the side to look away.

"Then, what would be appropriate? When would it be appropriate?" I say in a hoarse tone.

"We're not—Never, it'll never be appropriate." She whispers quietly as she tries to free herself from my grasps.

Her answer angers me. How dare she deny me? I own her. She's mine. I'll have her my way and there's nothing that can stop me.

"Is there someone else?" My tone almost sounds like a growl.

"No! God, no." She sounds almost defensive. "That wouldn't matter. This just isn't right!"

I grab her wrists and hold them behind her back, making her lean on. "You're disappointing me, Ms. Khan. You are not being the obedient kitten that you were told to be."

"I'm so sorry. I'm truly not right for y—" She begins but I cut her off.

"Shhh." I slide my hand through the opening of her scarf on the side of her face to place my hand on her cheek. 

"Your lips belong to me, only me." I hover my lips on top of hers, close enough to where I can feel hers trembling.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I couldn't fight against the thoughts going through my head. So I press my lips onto hers and my mind is instantly set on fire. The feel of her lips against mine is beyond what I imagined and more.