[65]

🔞 A/N: things are going to get spicy past this point! You've been warned! 😉 If you're uncomfortable, I recommend skipping to the part after the dotted divider! 🔞

- - -

Laila's POV

In that split second, before his touch, every nerve in my body and brain is stirring. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible. The barriers between us will diminish and we will become one.

Alex's hands pin me to the bed and my toes curl in anticipation. He doesn't leave any part of me untouched. I'm literal putty in his hands.

I place kisses down his neck, earning moans from him. "Shit, that feels so fucking good."

Noted, neck kisses are his weakness, I smirk.

Our skin moving softly together as if made by silk. I feel his hands touch me in places I've never imagined, setting every part of me in fire. He's using his fingers and tongue all at the same time, all while his eyes never losing sight of me. He's watching me writhe in the exploding pleasure he's providing me with.

My breathing changes with every movement and every thrust he makes within my body. I'm on the edge of bursting apart in a feeling that's complete with ecstasy.

"Are you okay, my kitten? Am I hurting you?" He asks while gasping for air himself.

I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. But that was a satisfying enough response for him. In seconds he's on me again, to finish me off into pure bliss.

Then, just as we started screaming for each other, it was over. I arch my back and he pounds into me. I scream out in euphoria as my hands travel from his rock-hard abs to his back and my nails dig into his skin. He slows down and kisses my lips.

We lay next to each other panting until we catch our breaths. Slowly, we drift into a rapturous sleep in each other's warmth.

• • •

"Good morning, beautiful." Alex greets me with those sparkling honey-coloured eyes.

"Good morning, handsome." I giggle.

"Last night was absolutely delightful. The best sleep I've had in years." He chuckles.

Last night... I gasp as I become aware of my very bare body and consciously pull up the covers to conceal myself.

Alex smirks, and then proceeds to tuck pieces of my hair behind my ear, making my insides tingle. "You're absolutely gorgeous, completely breathtaking. I can admire your body for the rest of my life and never be bored. "

I blush in response. "T-thank you."

He pulls me close against his chest and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "You've done it, Mrs. Laila Romano. I'm officially and completely insane about you. I love you and there's no fucking way I can love someone else the way I love you."

My heart stops beating momentarily. Did he just say...

"I love you so fucking much that I might actually be losing my mind." He repeats himself.

"I—Alex..." my voice begins trembling from the overwhelming emotions.

"You don't have to say anything—" I cut him off.

"I love you too, Alex." A tear escapes my eye. "I love you in ways you've never been loved, for reasons you've never been told, for longer than you think you deserved and with more than you will ever know existed within me."