Broken | 9

Hadley's lookalike above ^^

———

The rest of my day dragged by slowly, me meeting old and bitchy teachers, along with young and laid back teachers. All in all, my first day at Wilburn High School sucked ass, besides the fact that I made a few friends.

Although I don't think Grayson considered me much of a friend, he probably just thought I was a random gay kid that half-ass flirted with him.

Finally, after sitting in class for what seemed like forever but was only roughly 50 minutes, the last bell rang. I jolted up from my desk so fast I thought I might get whip lash, ready to get home and watch Netflix or something.

I made my way through the sea of students leaving the school and found my locker, shoving my books inside and heading for the parking lot.

Somewhere along the way I found Ty and we walked out to the parking lot together.

"So how was your first day?" He asked with a curious gaze.

"Eh, met a few people. The football team isn't too fond of me, but I'm tight with Grayson.. Some of my teachers are cunts, but other than that, it was alright I guess."

Ty nodded his head and we bid our farewells, me walking over to my car. I fished my key out of my pocket and unlocked my car, sliding into the driver's seat like I slide into them DMs.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and navigated through the city, eventually managing to find my house.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised I didn't get pulled over, considering I was speeding by like 20 mph and I ran through multiple red lights, but what the cops don't know won't hurt them..

I parked my car in the driveway and stepped out, locking my car and heading inside since the door was open.

I hung my key up and saw Aunt Tammy watching TV in the living room, so I went upstairs and plopped my ass down on my bed and turned my own TV on.

I loaded up Netflix and grabbed some snacks out of my secret compartment, then turned on Supernatural. I binged watched a few episodes before Aunt Tammy called me downstairs for dinner, then I lazily stood up and almost fell down the stairs.

I stumbled into the dining room and helped Aunt Tammy set the table, then she put some lasagna on both of our plates. We talked a little, her asking me how my first day was and I asked her about work, so we were able to be civil with each other.

Once I finished my food I washed my plate, putting the dishes in the dish washer and turning it on.

After I finished helping to clean the kitchen I headed upstairs to my room, ready to binge watch some more Netflix like the typical white kid I was.

I began munching on some jalapeño Cheetos when my phone made a dinging noise, alerting me that I had an Instagram DM. I paused my show and picked my phone up to check the notification.

~Grayson~ How was ur first day?

~Hunter~ Eh, it was decent til I saw u lol

~Grayson~ Ouch that hurt my ego a bit lol

~Hunter~ Yep I don't put up with no bs now

~Grayson~ I see good luck with school tomorrow I heard the football team's got a surprise in store for u

~Hunter~ Fucking hell i'm gonna die tomorrow..

~Grayson~ Yup good luck with that lol