Broken | 12

A/N

I've found so many mistakes in my writing that it's not even funny but it is.. reading through one of my older chapters Grayson and Hunter don't even have PE together.. but y'know, I'll try to fix it somehow lol. Sorry for my stupidity. 😂

Make sure to check out the song above btw ^^

———

The kiss lasted for a good 10 seconds, me not knowing if I should pull away or what. I was confused and having mixed feelings for Dylan. I just didn't know how to react.

If I pulled away then it might hurt his feelings, but I didn't want to kiss him any longer because I didn't have any attraction other than physical for him.

And besides that, I barely even knew the guy. I mean sure he was attractive, but I'd only known him for a couple days so I didn't even know what his personality was like.

Once we'd pulled apart I just stood there for a moment, stunned and confused.

What exactly was I supposed to say?

It was just an awkward situation that I wanted to get out of as soon as possible. When I turned back around Grayson was gone, the only people left in the locker room was Dylan and me.

"Uh, w-what was that for?" I stuttered, blinking a couple times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

Dylan shrugged.

"I like you."

"Well, um, I've only known you for like, two days."

Dylan just shrugged again.

"Does that mean that I can't like you?"

"Well, I guess not, but..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I mumbled.

"Because, I like you."

The situation was so fucking awkward that I just wished it would end already.

"I should probably go, the bell's gonna ring soon." I mumbled more to myself, grabbing my stuff and leaving the locker room. As I walked through the gym the bell rang, then I tried to remember what class I had next.

I pulled my schedule out of my backpack and saw geography that was my next class, letting out an annoyed sigh. I didn't know anybody in geography, which sucked 'cause that meant that I was gonna be all by my lonesome.

Once I found geography I trudged inside, plopping down at my desk and laying my head down.

I closed my eyes, silently waiting for the bell to ring. Once Miss Miller entered the room the bell rang, signaling the start of class.

"Alright, everyone grab a book. We're starting a new lesson today." Miss Miller announced to the class, a smile adorning her face.

Everyone groaned, including me. I didn't even know what you learned in this class, but it just sounded boring.

We ended up learning about maps or some shit, then eventually the class was over and the lunch bell rang.

I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my things, rushing to the cafeteria. Gotta get a good place to sit.

Once I'd gotten my tray I sat down with Ty, then Hadley joined us a little while later.