Broken | 20

Grayson never picked his phone back up in the last chapter but y'know, whatever. This is Wattpad, where shit randomly appears, everyone's good looking and we all teleport...

Also, a little inspiration for where the party takes place and Wdw's new song attached ^^

———

Grayson and I both got in his car, then he backed out of the driveway and pulled out onto the road. He was going a bit faster than last time when he drove below the speed limit, which I was happy about. Him driving 10 mph under the speed limit was quite annoying...

I was guessing that he didn't want to be late to a party, seeing that his 'reputation' was at stake.

After a long drive, we pulled up to a row of large beach houses that looked as if they were worth more than my education.

"God, this place is huge..." I looked up at the house in awe, feeling like a damn peasant.

"Yeah, Crystal's parents are loaded," he said, unbuckling and stepping out of the car.

"No kidding..." I replied, stepping out of the car as well. I could hear loud rap music playing from some sort of stereo system and the smell of booze was present. I saw a cloud of smoke where some kids were sharing a blunt, keeping my head down and heading inside the house.

I opened the door and suddenly the music was 10x louder than before, hurting my eardrums, though my expression didn't falter. I held the door open for Grayson and the two of us entered the house, where my nose was immediately engulfed in the smell of alcohol and weed.

"God, I forgot what it's like to go to a high school party," I sighed, covering my nose.

"Ah, this is the life..." Grayson sighed, already sipping out of a plastic red cup.

"What? Where the hell did you get that from?" I asked, confusion written all over my face.

"When everyone knows you, the first thing anyone does is hand you a red cup. At this point, I don't really question it..."

I snickered slightly and looked around, spotting Ty and Dylan talking to each other. Ty turned around when he noticed my presence and his eyes were red, he also seemed to be a bit too relaxed, if you know what I mean...

"Are you high?" I asked, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Uh, maybe?" he seemed like he was more relaxed than usual, leaning against the wall in a calm demeanor.

"You've definitely been smoking," I replied, breathing in his scent and getting a whiff of skunk spray. "Is it the good kush?"

"This is the dollar store, how good can it be?"

I burst out laughing at Ty's response, unable to control myself. He seemed completely out of it.

"Man, you're something when you're high..." I let out a small laugh, leaning next to him on the wall. "Has anything interesting happened?"

"Nah, some chick took her shirt off, but I'm gay so it was hard to get off on that sorta thing, so..."

I started laughing all over again. Ty was as high as a kite and it was fucking funny to hear the things he was saying.

"Man, I think I like this version of Ty... Do you get high at every party you go to?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"Nah, just most, but I was in the mood tonight. Didn't feel like drinking, though,"

I nodded my head, looking over towards the foyer when the door opened. I saw Hadley step inside with someone standing beside her, recognizing her to be Hadley's newest hookup.

I was pretty sure that her name was Candace or something like that... She and Hadley walked inside, their hands intertwined together.

"Hey, Ty!" She yelled, waving at the stoner standing next to me. Ty blinked a couple of times before waving back, smiling slightly.

The two of them walked towards us, Candace smiling slightly at Hadley's enthusiasm.

"Since you guys never helped me pick an outfit I had to have Candace help me pick, but she's got a better fashion sense than you two morons anyways," she chuckled, punching me in the arm lightly.

"I mean, it's kind of hard to beat my sexiness," I gestured to my outfit, which consisted of a random tee shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of Vans. Pretty basic for an emo kid, but I was one sexy beast if I do say so myself.

"I beg to differ..." Candace said, laying her head in the crook of Hadley's neck. Hadley smiled slightly, nodding her head at Ty.

"Are you stoned?"

"What makes you think that?" he asked after a moment of hesitation.

"The fact that your eyes are red and you seem a little more chillaxed than usual," Hadley replied, a small smirk tugging at her lips.

"Yeah, me and a couple of friends smoked it up in one of the bedrooms," He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "So where's your boyfriend?" Ty made sure to put emphasis on the word boyfriend, causing me to blush slightly.

"He's not my boyfriend," I replied, glancing up from the floor to look at Ty. "Yet."

Ty smirked at that and for a moment I forgot that Dylan was standing there until I noticed him walking over to go talk to Grayson. An uneasy feeling settled in my stomach, but I shook it off, telling myself that everything was fine.

Probably just nerves since it'd been a minute since I'd been to a party.

"Where's the beer?" I asked, glancing at Ty.

"In the kitchen." he nodded his head towards a random doorway, then I headed that way. I walked into the kitchen and headed to the fridge, grabbing a can of Miller Light from a 6-pack.

I cracked the beer open and headed back to the living room, only I managed to get lost in one of the many different rooms in the house.

"Shit, where am I?" I mumbled to myself, glancing around in confusion. I opened a random door, assuming that it would lead back to the living room, but what I saw was not the living room.

I saw Dylan lying on a bed shirtless. With Grayson on top of him.

———————————

Can someone say P L O T T W I S T!? Lol shit just got real, make sure to vote and comment 😂❤️