V friends

Jungkook POV

Last night I could hardly sleep. After what had happened yesterday, my mind felt like there was a hurricane filled with thoughts and memories of my life. Some still confused me like hell. They confused me because I thought it wasn't normal.

Who the hell am I?

And I am the only person who can answer this question. Who can make the hurricane, that makes me feel weird and with no fixed point in life, go away?

I have so many questions.

I always wanted to know why I never felt attracted to any woman. Why I never wanted a girlfriend. Why my only female interest was a girl who played 25 hours of Outlast. Guess I should have started to figure this out sooner. Why did Taehyung have to be the cause of this entire identity crisis? Why him?

7:46 am

On my way to school, I listened to music again and completely shut off the world around me, trying to relax. In some way, I wanted to see Taehyung but after what had happened the day before, maybe it would be better to have some time for myself. To clear my head. Clear my thoughts. I passed the entrance gate and almost reached the hallways of our school. I couldn't see Taehyung or anyone of his clique anywhere.

I sighed in relief.

No one here-

Someone touched my shoulder and I immediately turned around just to see who it was. Jung Hoseok. I put off my headphones and looked at him with a surprised face. Confusion was all written over my pale face. 

Should I tell him? I was bad at keeping secrets from him but I wasn't ready just yet or sure enough of my newest realization. 

"Hey, Jungkook-ah. Are you alright?", he asked a little confused, strawberry milk in his right hand. Hoseok placed his other hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Uh- yeah I am.", I said with a smile. "Let's go in", I added.

He nodded and we entered the hallways, just to see Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. Yoongi was leaning on my locker. They knew I would not have any chance to ignore them like I always did.

"Excuse me, can I please take my school supplies out of my locker?", I went up to them with Hoseok closely following me, not leaving my side. What do they want from me? Did Taehyung send them?

Jimin eyed Hoseok and then me, while Yoongi gave me the feeling that he wanted to silence me right away. The people around us stopped, to listen to our conversation. It got silent around us - as if we were characters of a petty book. With a demanding expression, Yoongi looked directly into my eyes, as if he wanted to eat my soul to get that information.

"Where is Kim Taehyung?"