IX exposed

*TW: violence, swearing, sexual ass*ult  !!

What has gotten into him? Was I such a monster to be treated like this now?

I tried to free myself but I got a slap that made me freeze in shock. He tore up my shirt with the other hand, buttons falling to the ground. With his long fingers, he scratched over my naked skin. I squeezed my eyes but I wasn't going to beg him to stop. I would not do him the favor. I don't even know where this situation had escalated and gone wrong. How could a smile make him do such outrageous things to me?

"You like that, you little slut, don't you?", he said pressing his nails deeper into my skin. The adrenaline in me covered the pain, I didn't even know if I was bleeding until I recognized the light smell of iron. 

How could I spend any thought about you being hurt? I am so stupid to believe that there are still some positive feelings inside of you!

Suddenly, I could feel his hand on my crotch and my cheeks started burning up. I gasped at his touch and my heart beat so fast I almost got sick of its sound. Please stop beating. Just stop. Why am I even growing harder? What is wrong with me? I can't be enjoying this! He is abusing me!

Taehyung acting like he's in a blood frenzy and Yoongi is doing nothing about it! What has this world turned into FFS

Then, I saw the chance to free myself as he tried to open up my belt and I didn't hesitate, giving him a hard kick into his stomach which makes him lose grip of me. I jumped onto him and I really wanted to give him the pain he deserves but I couldn't. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to tear up his beautiful face. I wanted to end him right here and right now but if I'd do that, it wouldn't make me a better person than him. I stared into his eyes, and for one moment I thought I could trace some guilt in them.

But it was too late

I got up, looked down at him and just said with a crack in my voice: "You really are f*cking evil, Taehyung. Go f*ck yourself!"

I passed by Yoongi who had an extremely disturbed impression on his face and left the man's toilet. My mind went crazy over what had just happened to me.

Reader POV:

"What the fuck did you do Taehyung?! You said you will thank him and instead you abuse him?! Making him feel bad for his sexuality? What is wrong with you?!", snapped Min Yoongi. He also wanted to just beat the sh*t of his friend right now. He also wants to end the friendship right there. Something stopped him. The thought that deep down he knew, that Taehyung wasn't in his clear mind. Yoongi was conflicted. He left the toilet to follow Jungkook, but the boy was already gone. Yoongi rubbed his bleached hair aggressively, he didn't know if he would ever see Jeon Jungkook again because even the people around had twigged about him not being straight. Now the whole school will know it in less than a week. The other problem was, how should he deal with Taehyung? He couldn't force him to go to therapy, he had tried that a million times already. He also didn't want to cut the contact because he knew that he was his only anchor. "F*ck", Yoongi exclaimed as he kicked a locker. "Why do I even feel responsible for this m*therf*cker?!"

Jungkook POV:

With a torn-up shirt, I run through the hallways, gaining everyone's attention, as if nothing was more interesting than my private business. I felt the gazes burning on my skin. "Stop looking at me!" is what I want to scream at them but I am too ashamed. I feel so bad. So f*cking broken. He exposed me!

With my eyes teared up, I was almost crying, still, nobody asked what was wrong. Nobody cared. I left the school without a word. Only because of this nonsense jacket that he took from me. No. Only because of my headphones I forgot that day. Where has it all gone wrong?

The way home felt like half an eternity, like the longest 30 minutes of my life. After reaching my dorm I ran up the stairs, locked my door and shut it loudly. Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but cry. I leaned against the wall and dropped to my knees, hiding my face behind my hands. The tears wouldn't stop running down my face and I have no reason to hide them anymore.

I feel so helpless ...