I hangover *

Reader POV:

Why does my head hurt so much?

Hoseok's eyes narrowed to avoid the rays of the sun. He felt the strangely unfamiliar material of the bed under him. Was he in a waterbed?! With his half-closed eyes, Hoseok scanned the entire room and the daylight was so bright it must have been noon already. I wasn't even that drunk anymore. I am overlooking an event from last night that happened after I talked to Yoongi. 

The next thing he noticed was that he was naked. Slowly some memories of last night came back to his mind. But he couldn't remember the face of the man he shared the night with, just that they had a good time. Hoseok turned around to the other side. The person next to him was still sleeping.

He smiled softly, his eyes not entirely opened yet. His cheeks turned red. Then an arm touched his waist and pulled him closer. Soft lips touched his neck and Hoseok was overwhelmed by the feeling. He felt good around the man beside him, who made him forget about his broken heart all night. 

What still bothered him was that Min Yoongi was the last person he could remember talking to and that something unexpected happened between them. A kiss. WAIT. They kissed?? Did they also-

"Good Morning Hoseok", Yoongi groaned into Hoseoks ear.

All dreams about how he had a chance to forget about his love for Jungkook by finding new love faded away. He opened his eyes just to look at the neck of the other man which was full of bite and love marks, slowly recognising his One-Night-Stand was no other person than Min Yoongi. 

"Fuck" Hoseok swore sitting up in the bed, showing off his naked body.

"Even though you might not remember entirely, you really loved it", Yoongi had a light smile on his face, or was it a smirk?

"You are so damn hot, Hoseok", he added biting his bottom lip while lowering his glimpse. Hoseok felt the blood rushing up his body, making his ears red as fire and he then put his hands down to cover whatever Yoongi was explicitly looking at.

"Where are my clothes?", Hoseok asked still overwhelmed by the situation. He just wanted to get out of this situation as fast as possible.

He had sex with Min Yoongi, who he was sure had a boyfriend.

A knock on the door broke the silence.