IV loyality *

[A/n] I will set a * at every chapter title where the second storyline is included.

Reader POV:

After Hoseok got the information that Taehyung stays at Yoongi's house, he made his way to the place they were living at. He wanted to hunt Taehyung down like a hunter its pray.

After knocking loudly at the door, Yoongi opened it and looked at him, eyeing him with an annoyed expression. He just wore a black tank top and some weird banana boxers. If it was any other day Hoseok would have probably died from laughing but in his state of mind, he wasn't visiting to play at all.

"Hoseok.. piss-"

Yoongi got interrupted by Hoseok passing through the small door space aggressively and pushing Yoongi to the side. "Where is he?!", Hoseok stamped furiously through the house in search of Taehyung's whereabouts.

Yoongi, who was now completely awake, chased after him. He realized that this wasn't a joke and he could feel the killing intent that Hoseok gave off.

"Hoseok, who the f*ck do you think you are ?!", he said loudly, trying to catch the hunter. The bigger man turned immediately around, causing the blond guy to run into him. After getting a grip on Yoongi's shirt, Hoseok lifts him up a bit.

"Your friend abused my best friend.", he said sharply and Yoongi realised he was dead serious. There was no room for discussion and anything that he could have said to "defend" Taehyung would have only made the man in front of him more furious.

"He is not here, idiot.", Yoongi snapped, avoiding Hoseok's gaze. Hoseok bit his lip seeing the pulsing veins and hot muscles on the neck of the blonde. Looking up to Yoongi, Hoseok let go of him. Clearing his throat and looking away.

"What is wrong with you? What are you, a vampire?! Why did you get weak all of a sudden?!", Hoseok thought to himself. He was quite confused about the sudden change in his feelings. Since when had he become so sporadic in his feelings?

Yoongi looks pissed. "Leave now", he said quietly but clear enough for Hoseok to understand. His stern expression only underlined his wish to be alone. Their eyes meet after Hoseok turned his head again. The aura was bitter but it had a tension that both of them were undeniably feeling. Suddenly Hoseok starts to smile widely. "See you in school."

He was confusing Min Yoongi by changing his expression from a killer- to a sunshine face. Hoseok went to the door almost passing through it, he then stops while giving him a side-eyed death glare and losing his smile for a second.

"Liar".

With this word, he hit Yoongi right in the feels. Yoongi stood there with an almost empty mind and was just looking at the door where Jung Hoseok just left. He then hears a door open shortly before he feels arms softly touching his back.

"Everything okay, babe?", an angelic voice whispers softly. Yoongi nodded with a cold expression, as always. But now the difference was that actually something inside of him got moved and he was hurt from the inside.

"When did you wake up?", Yoongi asked his secret love.

"Just now", soft hair tickles the neck of the blond guy. Tight hug.
Yoongi closed his eyes. "Let's go to sleep...", he was now facing his love.

"...Jimin"