VII again

TW: sexuality

After what had happened in the morning, Hoseok has not said a single word to me. He was probably trying to figure out a reason, why I tried to keep my mouth shut about what had happened in my dorm with Taehyung.

We were sitting on the rooftop because we both avoided the pupils at our school. I couldn't think of a better friend. But right now, it felt awkward that we were not talking.

"Hoseok it really wasn't that important", I said trying to break the silence.

Hoseok turned his face to me and looked straight into my eyes. I could feel he was worried that I might get into trouble. He came closer to make sure he could see every mimic of mine. Besides that, I was still thinking about the disappearance of Taehyung. Was he okay?

"Did he hurt you?", he asked.

He quickly tore me back from my daydream and made me look at him again.

"Jungkook, what is wrong?", Hoseok asked with a worried expression.

"What if he got hurt?", my voice broke.

"Hoseok the truth is I think I like men. I liked it, when Taehyung touched me and when I felt his breath on my skin. I am afraid of all of these emotions.", that's what I wish I could tell him and make the pain and pressure go away but I couldn't. Not yet.

"Jungkook-ah ..whatever happened, it's not your fault", he said.

"Did you forget about the punch he gave you two days ago? Why do you care so much about an asshole like him, Jung-"

"Let's go in", I interrupted and stood up. I just left without looking back at him. I walked with one hand before my crotch quickly towards the men's toilet. After all the daydreaming about that day in my dorm, I had gotten horny. What is wrong with me? Maybe I am just attracted to drama?