VI secret

TW: swearing

His question thrilled through my head. It was like I drifted into another world for a few seconds till Hoseok moved my shoulder. "Just answer the question Kookie-", he demanded.

I looked down on the floor and thought about what happened yesterday. Just by thinking of it, my heart began to beat faster. "Why do you ask me ?", I looked up and Yoongi's eyes meet mine.

"He got in a fight with his biological dad yesterday and tried to reach for us but we were busy-"

"Yoongi, that is not important", Jimin interrupted.

"Right. The point is, he texted Jin that he will go to your dorm because you live quite near. After that, we haven't heard anything from him.", Yoongi seemed to be a caring person, after all, even tho he looked cold and heartless, making me feel a little unsafe in his presence.

Hoseok's mimic got sad and confused, "Is there something you wanted to tell me? As your best friend, you have to trust me Jungkook. Why didn't you call me after?" Then he whispered: "Did he hurt you or something? I promise I will kick the shit out of this son of a-".

"I wanted to tell you today..-", I turned to Hoseok before Suga threw some words in that got our attention again. "I don't want to interrupt your cute ass relationship but OUR FRIEND IS MISSING and YOU are the last person who he was with", he got angry. "Tell me what you know or."

Jimin was touching Yoongi's shoulder to calm him a little.

"He just stayed an hour over and then left without a word.", Thinking about this awkward situation makes me unwell, so I looked away in defence. My cheeks already burning.

"What happened? Did he talk to you?", Jimin asked realizing how nervous I got.

"Taehyung just came in without asking. He seemed to be upset and angry, so he just lit a cigarette without asking in my room. Shortly after, he left. End of the story. What are you guys suspecting me off? That I locked him into my basement or something?"

I haven't told them the little story that happened between the 'shortly after' and the 'he left' but it wasn't that important, right? After they got their information, both of them left in a hurry. When I mentally arrive back in the here and now, I notice that my hands were extremely sweaty. I turned to Hoseok and could already tell by his expression that he was disappointed in me.

"It's not worth explaining because there isn't anything important to know.", I said with a serious expression on my face. I was looking for Hoseoks hurt smile because every time someone would lie to him he would put it on.

I am not ready to talk about it yet