V wrong

Jungkook POV:

On my first day of attending school again, everything felt so weird. I felt as if everyone was staring and talking about me except for minding their own business but I didn't care. I was not alone because I had Jung Hoseok by my side. I had gained back most of my strength but some wounds were still not taken care of sufficiently enough. That's why I wanted to avoid my offender at any cost.

After coming back from my break I had become quite famous. Unfortunately, it wasn't that sort of attention I envied the cool kids for, but more of a pity-thing that some students must have felt towards me, consisting of many undoubtedly fixers. When I opened my locker I had received some support letters but of course, threatening letters too. Guess the world really is split in opposites at all costs.

After our morning lessons, Hoseok and I went to the school cafeteria where we sat down and started to eat our food until they came in. It was like in one of those bad high school movies. Jimin and Yoongi are in the front, followed by Namjoon and Jin and the last one, of course, Kim Taehyung.

The only thing that was missing, was smoke rising up behind them and their hair dancing fabulously with the wind. What a joke, the entire entrance was so melodramatic, that I felt that I must have accidentally joined Highschool Musical. I grinned a little because of my own joke, my smile fading as soon as I realized how pathetic it is for me to judge others while expecting to not get judged by others. 

I faced the group but as soon as I saw Taehyung, I immediately looked away. "Oh boy, look at that hand. Maybe he got into a fight? He should be lucky that Yoongi saved his ass!", Hoseok laughed a bit.

I turned my head again, just to see that Taehyungs hand was covered up in bandages. I knew I shouldn't care but I wanted to know what had happened to him.  Was Hoseok right? Did he really get into a fight?

After I was done eyeing his hand and lower body my gaze slowly moved up to his face exactly where our eyes immediately meet. I froze. He must have waited for me to make this mistake. 

F*ck no

He didn't look away as if he had the intention to come over. For us, the time must have stopped because we both just stared at each other. I mentally drifted away for a few seconds, as always when thinking about him.

Wait he harassed you, what are you thinking about again, you idiot!

I looked away and started eating my food faster to get other thoughts, hoping he would not come. But as always, things end up the way I don't want them to. Great. "Jungkook-ah he is-", Hoseok set on an evil glare, facing someone who must have already been standing right behind me.

"Go away. Taehyung.", I said with no hesitation and no intention to turn around to face him. I was trying my best to stay calm but it wasn't an easy thing when the person you wanted to avoid the most stood right behind you.

"I want to talk to you, Jungkook.", his voice was deep and he spoke softer than usual. He touched my shoulder. How dare he touches my shoulder without asking for my permission?! Especially after what he had done!

"I said GO AWAY!", I exclaimed louder, smashing my hands on the table, gaining everyone's attention. The entire cafeteria fell silent and students kept sending each other confused faces.

He hesitantly took his hand away. I couldn't tell if he wasn't expecting me to react like this. As dumb and reckless as Taehyung may act around his responsibilities, he was without question the sliest person I had met until now. It was actually pure intuition that signalized me that underestimating him would be a big mistake, even before the assault at the men's toilet had happened 2 weeks ago. 

"Can you give me a minute to talk to you, Jungkook?", Taehyung said in his husky voice, and that is when I turned around to face him.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you. I am serious.", I emphasized every word of it and looked him dead in the eye. "Get lost now, please. We don't want to talk to a homophobic c*nt like you!", Hoseok exclaimed before he stood up and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung stood there, his left hand turned into a fist. His head fell into his neck before he passive-aggressively encouraged the other students to mind their own business and then left the eating hall as well.