VIII glimpse

*TW: violence, swearing and sexual activity

Hiding in the toilet for whole 10 minutes, some guys who entered later noticed that I was here to be alone and therefore left. I was sitting on the shut toilet with my eyes closed, pulling my hair and trying to think clearly. Then someone brutally knocked on my door.

"Open the door, I want to talk about what has happened and that I am-", a deep voice said.

I know this voice. With my euphoric feelings taking over I opened the door, but just a small gap to look at the person in front of it - I would regret that later - and slowly looked up to meet the eyes of Taehyung.

He is okay - thank god

I didn't say a word. Just by looking into his eyes, I needed to smile. The man standing behind him was Yoongi. Taehyung looked puzzled and probably wanted to apologize, bet he wasn't expecting me to be happy to see him. I was surprised too. Maybe we could really work on ourselves. At least that was what I had thought.

The next moment he just grabbed onto me, turned around and pushed me against the dirty wall of the men's toilet. His face had changed to an entirely different mimic. I was so confused by the turn of emotion that I had no chance to react.

"Don't look at me like that, f*cker, what is wrong with you?", he tightened his grip and I felt an enormous pain going through my throat. I grabbed his hands to make his grip soften. "Let me go", I whispered under the pressure. Yoongi had turned towards the door to watch if somebody is coming in, but he wasn't at all comfortable with what Taehyung was doing to me because he nervously pinched his arms. This must have not been the original purpose of seeking a conversation with me, but why was Taehyung so violent all of a sudden? Because I smiled?

Taehyung looked down at my body and recognized something familiar. An empty smile crossed his face. "Does this turn you on, Jeon Jungkook? Do you find me sexy, huh?" His impression gave me the feeling, that he was looking down on me. His smile left and he fetched his teeth like a beast with his head coming closer to my face.